Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Guides & How-tos

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-26-2009, 09:10 PM   #1
call me audrey
Webkinz :)

lol6308 is just really nicelol6308 is just really nice

Default Easy macintosh picture posting guide: very simple directions!!! good for posting multiple pictures, like houses!

THESE ARE MACINTOSH ONLY DIRECTIONS!

OK, this post owes much of its credit to webkinzlover525, I am just simplifying their mac directions. They were very confusing to me at first, so my dad and I tried different picture websites and posted a few photos here on until we came up with an easy alternative to her(webkinzlover525) excellent, yet kinda confusing directions. Here they are:

FIRST- click go advanced before you post. this is optional, but i think that it is easier when you have more room.

SECOND- pull up another window and go to imageshack.us

THIRD- click browse, find your photo and click start upload. DONT CLICK OR DO ANYTHING ELSE

FOURTH- once your photo is finished uploading and you have reached the page where it has two web addresses in yellow boxes, and it also says beside the boxes DIRECT LINK TO IMAGE and SHORT LINK TO IMAGE, scroll all the way to the bottom of the page.

FIFTH- there will be four additional boxes that have more web addresses in them. Highlight the first one, the one that says hotlink for forums (1) and copy it.

SIXTH- paste in your post. click preview just to make sure you did it correctly (once again, optional)

I hope that this guide was helpful! If you have any questions, please PM or VM me!! I am completely open to constructive criticism!

HERE IS A PHOTO I POSTED!!
Click the image to open in full size.
lol6308 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-26-2009, 09:17 PM   #2

brtswim knows the way
brtswim knows the way

Default Re: Easy macintosh picture posting guide

Awesome room, you should feed your dog Paulette.
brtswim is offline Female
Old 09-26-2009, 09:17 PM   #3
Banned
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence

This is a nice guide, thanks for sharing it with us!

I don't have a Mac (yet), but I'm hoping to get one someday!
Old 09-26-2009, 09:21 PM   #4
call me audrey

macs are really cool, and the barely ever need maintenance! I have a new silver imac! just got it one year ago!
Old 09-26-2009, 09:23 PM   #5
Banned
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence

View Post Originally Posted by lol6308
macs are really cool, and the barely ever need maintenance! I have a new silver imac! just got it one year ago!
Yeah, that's why I want one! We have SOOO many problems with our PC computers.
Well, thanks again for the info and guide!
Old 09-27-2009, 09:20 PM   #6
Banned
jorking has a reputation beyond reputejorking has a reputation beyond reputejorking has a reputation beyond reputejorking has a reputation beyond reputejorking has a reputation beyond reputejorking has a reputation beyond repute

Nicely done.

Macs are the best way to go for creative and fun purposes.
jorking is offline Female
Old 10-03-2009, 03:27 PM   #7
call me audrey

Default Re: Easy macintosh picture posting guide: very simple directions!!! good for posting multiple pictures, like houses!

yeah, they really are! Thanks for reading my guide jorking!
Closed