Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Guides & How-tos

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-05-2009, 01:18 PM   #1
Edward is my
Banned
webkinzgrl106 is a glorious beacon of lightwebkinzgrl106 is a glorious beacon of light

Default Dottie's GIMP school! Come on in!

Hello and thanks for coming! Here's how it will work.
I will post a lesson on 'Understanding your GIMP' Then when everyone understands, I'll post the 1st lesson.

We'll start when we get the first 3 people. Anyone after that can just jump in.

~dottie~

Lesson 1: Tools. What are they and how do you use them. (These are the ones we will use in future lessons. When we plan to use others, I will post the ones they are and how to use them)

How do you scale? Click on the button of a square, and a smaller square on the top left corner of the bigger one. You can type in the measurement, or drag the corners of the picture. This can make your picture bigger or smaller.

How do I navigate(move the picture)? Click on the button that has 4 arrows. 1 up, 1 down, 1 left, 1 right. You can move the picture to where ever you would like.

How do I sheer? Click on the button that looks like a folded piece of paper with a white arrow on the bottom. You can tilt it however you want.

How do I rotate? Click on the button that has 2 little squares and 2 little white arrows. Click and pull in the direction.

How do I flip the pic in the other direction? Click on the square with a white arrow through the middle going left to right. Click that then click the pic and it will flip.

How do I add text? Click on the big A then which font, color and size.

How do I paint? Easy. Click on the paint brush. Choose your size of brush.

How do I erase? Click the eraser and choose your brush. (This is very important. You will use it a lot)

Tell me if you need more help.

Last edited by webkinzgrl106; 06-07-2009 at 02:56 PM..
webkinzgrl106 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-05-2009, 01:21 PM   #2
Wacky Be
Gifted

wikylo is a creator of wonder
wikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonder

Default Re: Dottie's GIMP school!

cool! I'm a pretty good GIMPer if I do say so myself, but this guide will really help a lot of people out!
Old 06-05-2009, 01:23 PM   #3
Edward is my
Banned
webkinzgrl106 is a glorious beacon of lightwebkinzgrl106 is a glorious beacon of light

Thanks!
Old 06-05-2009, 07:33 PM   #4
ebaday

What is GIMP? LOL - I need this.
Old 06-05-2009, 07:43 PM   #5
Webkinz :)

luckyfunky3 has much to be proud ofluckyfunky3 has much to be proud ofluckyfunky3 has much to be proud ofluckyfunky3 has much to be proud ofluckyfunky3 has much to be proud of

i have downloaded GIMP and I am very confused. I hope this helps
luckyfunky3 is offline Female
Old 06-05-2009, 07:46 PM   #6

Love, Jane. is the cats pajamas!Love, Jane. is the cats pajamas!Love, Jane. is the cats pajamas!Love, Jane. is the cats pajamas!Love, Jane. is the cats pajamas!Love, Jane. is the cats pajamas!

Sorry, IDK what GIMP is!
Love, Jane. is offline Female
Old 06-05-2009, 07:47 PM   #7
Wacky Be
Gifted

wikylo is a creator of wonder
wikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonder

it's a graphics program
Old 06-05-2009, 07:50 PM   #8

Love, Jane. is the cats pajamas!Love, Jane. is the cats pajamas!Love, Jane. is the cats pajamas!Love, Jane. is the cats pajamas!Love, Jane. is the cats pajamas!Love, Jane. is the cats pajamas!

Ohh okay
Love, Jane. is offline Female
Old 06-05-2009, 09:38 PM   #9
Edward is my
Banned

Okay she got it.
luckyfunky3

Are you doing this? I'll post on your profile in case you don't see this.

Last edited by webkinzgrl106; 06-05-2009 at 09:40 PM..
Old 06-06-2009, 08:50 AM   #10
Allison Is
Gifted

WEBKINZRULEZ is on a distinguished road

Ill join! I downloaded it because i heard it was very good but i dont get how to "work" it
WEBKINZRULEZ is offline Female
Closed