Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Guides & How-tos

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-29-2009, 05:35 PM   #1
no
Webkinz :)

badena2 defies all oddsbadena2 defies all odds
badena2 defies all odds

Angry Does anyone have this problem?

I have to send Gifts since I'm Gifted, but my storage takes forever(and never finishes loading no matter how long I wait), and I don't have that many items in my dock. Also, it takes forever to log in!

It might be because of Webkinz Day, anyone else having this problem with their storage or logging in?

And I really want to get my Zebra Gift opened as well.

Please help! Thanks!
badena2 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-29-2009, 05:37 PM   #2

PugsRock is the cats pajamas!PugsRock is the cats pajamas!PugsRock is the cats pajamas!PugsRock is the cats pajamas!PugsRock is the cats pajamas!PugsRock is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: Does anyone have this problem?

I haven't had any problems, just that it's working slow right now. Do you have an old/slow computer?

-Pugs
PugsRock is offline Female
Old 04-29-2009, 05:39 PM   #3
Gift Guru

GoldenPuppy has disabled reputation

Hmmm, I suggest you to put some of the items from your dock into your room. You might have had too much items in your dock (if it was over 100, because GANZ suggests below 100 items). What I do is get a room for all of the items I'm trading and put the trading items there. Hope it gets solved and loaded soon!

Also, have you tried logging in on a faster computer yet?
Old 04-29-2009, 05:42 PM   #4
no

badena2 defies all odds

View Post Originally Posted by PugsRock
I haven't had any problems, just that it's working slow right now. Do you have an old/slow computer?

-Pugs
No, I have a new laptop.

View Post Originally Posted by GoldenPuppy
Hmmm, I suggest you to put some of the items from your dock into your room. You might have had too much items in your dock (if it was over 100, because GANZ suggests below 100 items). What I do is get a room for all of the items I'm trading and put the trading items there. Hope it gets solved and loaded soon!

Also, have you tried logging in on a faster computer yet?
Yes, I have tried that, my mom and dad's computer is fast, and it still does that..

Thanks for trying to help you two!
Old 04-29-2009, 06:38 PM   #5
28 Pets Since Dec.28
Gifted

gingerspice55 has a reputation beyond reputegingerspice55 has a reputation beyond reputegingerspice55 has a reputation beyond reputegingerspice55 has a reputation beyond reputegingerspice55 has a reputation beyond reputegingerspice55 has a reputation beyond repute

You say you have very few items in your dock? Well then it probably is either your computer, (if it's really old, then that's DEFINETLY the problem,) or it just might be today. Usually with updates and such, websites run slow. Expecialy since everyone wants to go on, spin the super wheel, get their gift. It's not like a regular day. Tomorrow will probably be all better!
gingerspice55 is offline Female
Old 04-29-2009, 07:09 PM   #6
no

badena2 defies all odds

View Post Originally Posted by gingerspice55
You say you have very few items in your dock? Well then it probably is either your computer, (if it's really old, then that's DEFINETLY the problem,) or it just might be today. Usually with updates and such, websites run slow. Expecialy since everyone wants to go on, spin the super wheel, get their gift. It's not like a regular day. Tomorrow will probably be all better!
Actually, the problem has been fixed, thank you!
Closed