| 01-10-2010, 02:08 PM || #1 |
Join Date: Nov 2008
| | The DCTs get hundreds of posts, and your threads can too! A helpful guide to get your threads more active!
Don't you hate when your thread gets one or two replies? Yes, and everyone does experience every once in a while. Here are some tips that might help to make yourself a popular, succesful, active thread:
1) Make a Catchy Title. Example : Looking for some professional graphics? Then come and stop by the Pro Signature & Av Shop. The perfect rest stop for those looking for some awesome graphics!
2) Be Creative! A thread with awesome images and color is more likely to have more posts than a thread with no color/images/etc.
3) Ask your friend's to help out and occasionaly post little bump messages such as: Hi! How are you!, Just wanted to stop by and have a nice day! *I'm pretty sure your only allowed to bump threads in the GE. Don't attempt this anywhere else.
4) Continue to keep your thread active. If people post on it, but you don't respond, they might not come back.
1) DON'T bump your own thread every 5 minutes, this is considered spam and is against the rules.
I hope this thread has helped you out as giving you some tips to help make your threads more active.
| || |