Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Guides & How-tos

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-13-2008, 03:51 PM   #1
Webkinz :)
orchid7 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default creating a garden...

quick question...would appreciate any help. in creating a garden...do i have to 'buy' a yard? or do i just buy a new room and buy the seeds and plants? i am just confused on how to start this... my daughter also wants a outdoor pool...etc...but, we are not sure if there is an outdoor 'room' we have to buy...

additional questions...i have tried to 'rename' a room...but, no matter what i type...it says that i have typed words that are unacceptable...ie: kithen, living room,...etc... simple words can't seem to be approved...any ideas?

THANK YOU!!! any help would be greatly appreciated!!! :chi:
Sponsored Links
Old 01-13-2008, 03:54 PM   #2
Gift Guru

Joybells202 is a splendid one to beholdJoybells202 is a splendid one to beholdJoybells202 is a splendid one to beholdJoybells202 is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: creating a garden...

you must buy a yard for a garden and for the pool too.

right now there is a glitch on naming rooms so i am not sure if you can change them right now

---------- Joybells202 added 0 Minutes and 42 Seconds later ----------

you can put the pool in the same yard as the garden. when i read that it sounded like you needed two outdoor rooms, LOL

Last edited by Joybells202; 01-13-2008 at 03:54 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 01-13-2008, 04:11 PM   #3

View Post Originally Posted by Joybells202
you must buy a yard for a garden and for the pool too.

right now there is a glitch on naming rooms so i am not sure if you can change them right now

---------- Joybells202 added 0 Minutes and 42 Seconds later ----------

you can put the pool in the same yard as the garden. when i read that it sounded like you needed two outdoor rooms, LOL

thank you...i am still lost...

how do i buy a yard?? or where? i tried to go to 'map' to buy a room...but, i don't see the option for buying a outdoor room or yard... or am i missing it? thank you for the quick response.
Old 01-13-2008, 04:34 PM   #4

O'Mally is an unknown quantity at this point

Click "MAP", "BUY" select where you want the room "BUY ROOM" then you will see "OUTDOOR YARD". Hope this helps.
Old 01-13-2008, 04:40 PM   #5
sporty4144
Gifted

sporty4144 is on a distinguished road

when your in your room go to map
then click 'buy room'
buy an outdoor yard (1000kc)
then place it in your house
(its name will be a bunch of number)
you can click 'rename' and name it
(it might say you can't use a word because
Webkinz has a glitch in its dictionary)
then 'jump' to your new room and start that garden!
Old 01-13-2008, 05:36 PM   #6

thank you both!! finally figured it out...i have a nice little strawberry garden.
Old 01-13-2008, 06:11 PM   #7
Gifted

sunnysong is on a distinguished road

hi, be careful not to fill it up too full- Webkinz likes you to only fill 75% of the space in your garden- if you fillit fuller, It can freeze up and you won't be able to go into the garden.
Old 01-13-2008, 06:23 PM   #8
pinkdottedbow
Gifted

pinkdottedbow is an unknown quantity at this point

Good luck with your garden- I am currently trying to make a profit off my 40-plant garden!
Old 01-15-2008, 11:58 PM   #9
Gifted

sunnysong is on a distinguished road

you go to the map, then click on buy a room.
The they will show you a chart and you choose where you want the yard to go. Then click on the green space and buy. That's it!
The yard costs 1,000.
Then you go to the W shop and under gardening you find the seed packets. Buy whichever kind you like best and plant it in the yard. Then you just have to rake the weeds and in about 10 days, harvet the farm fresh food!
Old 01-17-2008, 04:41 PM   #10
Gifted
cheychey45 is an unknown quantity at this point

Click the image to open in full size. Re: creating a garden...
hi, be careful not to fill it up too full- Webkinz likes you to only fill 75% of the space in your garden- if you fillit fuller, It can freeze up and you won't be able to go into the garden.

i have four gardens completely filled up and have for months and have never had that problem.
Closed