Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Guides & How-tos

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-09-2009, 05:36 PM   #1
I <3 Billy Mays
Banned
mcgonagle has much to be proud ofmcgonagle has much to be proud ofmcgonagle has much to be proud ofmcgonagle has much to be proud of

Default Contacting Ganz: Email addresses, phone numbers, and more! Come here if you need to contact them!

Welcome to the Contacting Ganz Guide
A Guide Filled with Email Addresses, Post Addresses, and Telephone Numbers

This guide will be broken down according to where you live: Continent -> Country.
Please note that contact details outside of North America are the contact details for distributors. They should be able to assist you with your product problems, but they are of no help for customer service. Try the US's or Canada's contact details for customer service.

NORTH AMERICA

If you live in North America, call 1-866-WEB-KINZ (1-866-932-5469) and press zero or stay on the line to speak to an operator. You needen't have a "customer code" or a specific person you are looking to talk to.

If you live in North America, email headoffice@ganz.com for a general email. They are good about forwarding it to the person who could best assist you in solving your problem.

If you live in North America, email sde@ganz.com. This seems to be a customer service email address.

CANADA

If you live in Canada, call 1-800-263-2311 for Ganz's general hotline.

If you live in Canada, write

Ganz
One Pearce Rd.
Woodbridge, Ont.
L4L 3T2

for their general post address. You usually get a letter in return.

UNITED STATES OF AMERICA

If you live in the US, call 1-800-724-5902 for Ganz's general hotline.

If you live in the US, write

Ganz
60 Industrial Parkway
Cheektowaga NY 14227-9903

for their general post address. You usually get a letter in return.

MEXICO

There seems to be no information on contacting Ganz if you live in Mexico. I reccomend using the United States of America contact details.

EUROPE

ITALY - Local Ganz Distributor

If you live in Italy, call (+39) 035-46.39.68 for the local distributor, Ghelis Gift Group.

If you live in Italy, Ghelis Gift Group's Fax is (+39) 035-62.22.834.

If you live in Italy, write

Ghelis Gift Group
Via Guglielmo Marconi
24036 Ponte San Pietro (BG) Italy

for their general post address. You may or may not get a letter in return.

If you live in Italy, email info@ghelis.com for product information.

NETHERLANDS - Local Ganz Distributor

If you live in the Netherlands, call 0031(0)528-270325 for the local distributor, Hajebe.

If you live in the Netherlands, email hajebe50************* for product information.

If you live in the Netherlands, Hajebe's fax is 0031(0)528-279688.

If you live in the Netherlands, write

Hajebe
Pascalstraat 3 7903 EC
Hoogeveen

ASIA

JAPAN - Local Ganz Distributor

If you live in Japan, write

T Trade Co. Ltd.
780-12 Kamimizo Sagamihara-City,
Kanagawa Pref 229-1123, Japan

for their General post address. You may or may not get a letter in return.

If you live in Japan, call 81 (042) 712-2181 for the local distributor, T Trade Co, Ltd.

if you live in Japan, T Trade Co, Ltd's fax is 81 (041) 712-2182.

If you live in Japan, email ttrade@jcom.home.ne.jp for product information.

AUSTRALIA AREA

NEW ZEALAND

If you live in New Zealand, write

Caro & Jerrat Ltd.
14 McKelvie Street, Grey Lynn
P.O. Box 68-084
Auckland 2, New Zealand

If you live in New Zealand, call 64 (09) 376 5157 for Caro & Jerrat Limited's general hotline.

If you live in New Zealand, Caro & Jerrat Ltd's fax is 64 (09) 378 1675 .

If you live in New Zealand, Caro & Jerrat Ltd's email is carojerrat@xtra.co.nz.

AUSTRALIA

If you live in Australia, write

Mark Jones Designs
66 South Street, Rydalmere 2116
NSW Australia

If you live in Australia, call 61 (02) 9684 6909.

If you live in Australia, Mark Jones Design's fax is 62 (02) 9638 2159.

If you live in Australia, email markjonesdesign@optusnet.com.au for product information.

I hoped this is a helpful resource. It took me awhile to assemble, and I hope you guys like it and find it useful.
mcgonagle is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 06-11-2009, 08:16 AM   #2
I <3 Billy Mays
Banned
mcgonagle has much to be proud ofmcgonagle has much to be proud ofmcgonagle has much to be proud ofmcgonagle has much to be proud of

Default Re: Contacting Ganz: Email addresses, phone numbers, and more! Come here if you need to contact them!

Anybody? I spent a long time putting this together...
Old 06-11-2009, 08:23 AM   #3
soteeny1 is a
Gift Guru

TeenieKinz is just really niceTeenieKinz is just really nice

Donation Award 
Default Re: Contacting Ganz: Email addresses, phone numbers, and more! Come here if you need to contact them!

Hey there, nice work!!! Must have taken you quite awhile, thank you for you time and effort to help us all out.
TeenieKinz is offline Female
Old 06-11-2009, 10:32 AM   #4
Peace <3 Summer
Webkinz :)

sarah21 has a reputation beyond reputesarah21 has a reputation beyond reputesarah21 has a reputation beyond reputesarah21 has a reputation beyond reputesarah21 has a reputation beyond reputesarah21 has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you for all of the help!
sarah21 is offline Female
Old 06-11-2009, 12:49 PM   #5
I <3 Billy Mays
Banned

Thanks teeniekinz!

You're welcome sarah21
Old 06-12-2009, 02:01 PM   #6
oW I'm really wacky
Gift Guru

Momasandi wows us all with wonderMomasandi wows us all with wonderMomasandi wows us all with wonderMomasandi wows us all with wonderMomasandi wows us all with wonderMomasandi wows us all with wonderMomasandi wows us all with wonderMomasandi wows us all with wonderMomasandi wows us all with wonder

Donation Award 

This is very informative info for people!! I actually have my own contact for Ganz, but this is really helpful for others that don't!!! Thanks for your hard work on this!! Rep to you for this great thread!!
Momasandi is offline Female
Old 06-18-2009, 03:28 PM   #7
I <3 Billy Mays
Banned

Thanks momasandi. I'm pretty sure there are more #s to call, I'm trying to track them down.
Closed