Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Guides & How-tos

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-25-2007, 03:22 PM   #1
Gifted

brunette118 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Confused about the clubhouse....

hey everybody!

i've noticed that when i'm in any room in the clubhouse, it's very easy for the webkinz to speak back and forth to each other. is there some way to speak to another webkinz without using the "say/ask/rap" menu?

i am semi-new to webkinz and it seems that all the webkinz are able to answer so fast, and use words/phrases that i can't seem to find on the menu...

anyways, any explanations/tips that can help me speak faster in the clubhouse would be very much appreciated!

thanks!

sweetsweeter

p.s. what's the deal with KinzChat? when will that be ready!!!?
Sponsored Links
Old 10-25-2007, 03:30 PM   #2
Gifted

XxSOCCERBEASTxX is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Confused about the clubhouse....

Yeah I have noticed that also. I dont know. Maybe. I think that maybe they are answering each other and it just so happends to be the question you asked, I dont know though. If i figure it out ill PM you about it.
Old 10-25-2007, 03:41 PM   #3
Gifted

Captain Koda is on a distinguished road

If they ask a question, a little talk face will be in their word bubble. It will have several answers to choose from for that question. That's probably how the others answer so fast.
Old 10-25-2007, 03:43 PM   #4
Gifted

brunette118 is an unknown quantity at this point

thanks for your response soccerbeast!

yeah, it just seems that they have to be using something else in order to answer so fast...or maybe they are just super good at navigating the ask/say/rap...but to me it just seems like i can never find the phrases that they are using.

---------- brunette118 added 1 Minutes and 4 Seconds later ----------

ooh, are you talking about the green talk face? you are supposed to click that and webkinz automatically prunes the list to find the possible answers?

Last edited by brunette118; 10-25-2007 at 03:43 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 10-25-2007, 04:10 PM   #5
Gifted

Captain Koda is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by brunette118
ooh, are you talking about the green talk face? you are supposed to click that and webkinz automatically prunes the list to find the possible answers?
Yes, that's what I'm talking about. It took me a while to figure out why it was in some bubbles an not others
Closed