Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Guides & How-tos

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-29-2008, 10:56 AM   #171
The name's Olivia.
Webkinz :)

WebkinzLuvr6 is a name known to allWebkinzLuvr6 is a name known to allWebkinzLuvr6 is a name known to all

Default Re: *Googlesboogles* Guide to: Making Spoilers!!Includes how to put pictures in spoilers! Updated: October 20th!

ok umm
Spoiler: show
hi?

lets see
WebkinzLuvr6 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-29-2008, 10:56 AM   #172
arm and fuzzy
Gift Guru

Googlesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyond
Googlesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyond

Default Re: *Googlesboogles* Guide to: Making Spoilers!!Includes how to put pictures in spoilers! Updated: October 20th!

Click the image to open in full size.
That should clear it up!
Googlesboogles is offline Male
Old 11-29-2008, 10:57 AM   #173
The name's Olivia.

WebkinzLuvr6 is a name known to allWebkinzLuvr6 is a name known to allWebkinzLuvr6 is a name known to all

I DID IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yay yay yay yay yay yay yay u rock!!!!!!!!!! thanks so much rep!

---------- WebkinzLuvr6 added 0 Minutes and 40 Seconds later ----------

yay time to change my siggy

Last edited by WebkinzLuvr6; 11-29-2008 at 10:57 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 11-29-2008, 10:57 AM   #174
arm and fuzzy
Gift Guru

Googlesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyond
Googlesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyond

Congrats! Thanks!
Old 11-29-2008, 11:01 AM   #175
The name's Olivia.

did it work i dont think so

---------- WebkinzLuvr6 added 0 Minutes and 21 Seconds later ----------

nope
i will keep practicing

---------- WebkinzLuvr6 added 1 Minutes and 56 Seconds later ----------

ok so [spoiler] monkeys [/spoilers]

---------- WebkinzLuvr6 added 0 Minutes and 20 Seconds later ----------

argggggggh

Last edited by WebkinzLuvr6; 11-29-2008 at 11:01 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 11-29-2008, 11:02 AM   #176
arm and fuzzy
Gift Guru

you put an s on the end of [/spoilerS]
Old 11-29-2008, 11:06 AM   #177
The name's Olivia.

monkeys
ten letters

---------- WebkinzLuvr6 added 0 Minutes and 23 Seconds later ----------

yay ok umm
monkey

---------- WebkinzLuvr6 added 0 Minutes and 34 Seconds later ----------

one more time
cheezy pizza

---------- WebkinzLuvr6 added 1 Minutes and 55 Seconds later ----------

ok back to my siggy which isnt working arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh ok more practice
hi
hi again [/spoiler]

---------- WebkinzLuvr6 added 0 Minutes and 20 Seconds later ----------

oopsy o well

---------- WebkinzLuvr6 added 0 Minutes and 41 Seconds later ----------

thanks for trying thats a long mergie

Last edited by WebkinzLuvr6; 11-29-2008 at 11:06 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 11-29-2008, 11:16 AM   #178
Do you like cake?

rachel21 has much to be proud ofrachel21 has much to be proud ofrachel21 has much to be proud ofrachel21 has much to be proud of

Thank you for telling us!
[spoiler]thank you [spoiler] for
telling
us!

---------- rachel21 added 4 Minutes and 10 Seconds later ----------

Is this working?
[spoiler] thanks [spoiler] for [spoiler] making
this!
[spoiler]
I hope it worked!

---------- rachel21 added 1 Minutes and 39 Seconds later ----------

I don't get it

this is not working.
blah blah blah I can't think of anything to put here.

---------- rachel21 added 1 Minutes and 56 Seconds later ----------

Yay!!!!!!!!!!! I'll try again!
:bas: HI!!!!!!!!!

---------- rachel21 added 1 Minutes and 56 Seconds later --
I can make spoilers now.

Last edited by rachel21; 11-29-2008 at 11:17 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
rachel21 is offline Female
Old 11-29-2008, 11:40 AM   #179

13nattjo has disabled reputation

Thanks so much! Now i dont have to worry about using three lines in my signature and having the pring so small you cant even see! Thanks a bunch!!

13nattjo

---------- 13nattjo added 1 Minutes and 34 Seconds later ----------

let me see if i can do it!!

[spo iler] did it work?? [spo iler]

13nattjo

---------- 13nattjo added 0 Minutes and 54 Seconds later ----------

oh no! What did i do wrong? Will you help me?

13nattjo

Last edited by 13nattjo; 11-29-2008 at 11:40 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
13nattjo is offline Female
Old 11-29-2008, 01:48 PM   #180
arm and fuzzy
Gift Guru

you have to take the space out between the o and i
[spoiler]
Closed

Tags
awesome, chubchub was here ;), googlesboogles, helpful!!!!, lydiebug24 got a tag!, thx for the tip!♥kitkat14, wow! very useful