Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Guides & How-tos

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-01-2008, 12:23 PM   #141
I luvz U!

Webberlily has disabled reputation

Default Re: *Googlesboogles* Guide to: Making Spoilers!!Includes how to put pictures in spoilers! Updated: October 20th!

Thanks for your very useful guide, Googlesboogles, and here is my question. Is there a size limit to a picture that we want to put in the spoiler, or will the system resize automatically for us?
Webberlily is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-01-2008, 12:29 PM   #142
Yo mama's a
Webkinz :)

Lydiebug24 has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: *Googlesboogles* Guide to: Making Spoilers!!Includes how to put pictures in spoilers! Updated: October 20th!

Spoiler: show
I bet this could be anoying if I did it too much!

---------- Lydiebug24 added 3 Minutes and 12 Seconds later ----------

He he! I'm going to do ALL my posts like this!
Mwa ha ha

Last edited by Lydiebug24; 11-01-2008 at 12:29 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Lydiebug24 is offline Female
Old 11-01-2008, 07:15 PM   #143
arm and fuzzy
Gift Guru

Googlesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyond
Googlesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyond

Thanks for all the nice comments guys!
Webberlily, im not sure..
Googlesboogles is offline Male
Old 11-04-2008, 01:18 PM   #144

skyranch is a glorious beacon of lightskyranch is a glorious beacon of lightskyranch is a glorious beacon of light

thanks!!!!!!!!!

Hope that worked

---------- skyranch added 1 Minutes and 26 Seconds later ----------

rep point 4 u

Last edited by skyranch; 11-04-2008 at 01:18 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
skyranch is offline Female
Old 11-04-2008, 06:28 PM   #145
arm and fuzzy
Gift Guru

Googlesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyond
Googlesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyond

Thanks Sky!!
Old 11-06-2008, 06:09 PM   #146
arm and fuzzy
Gift Guru

Its my Birthday!!
Old 11-06-2008, 07:24 PM   #147
HEY! I'M BACKERSSSS!

Franks is the cats pajamas!Franks is the cats pajamas!Franks is the cats pajamas!Franks is the cats pajamas!Franks is the cats pajamas!Franks is the cats pajamas!

Donation Award 

I did it so many times it doesn't work!
I can do the first but...
This is wrong though?

YAY I did it!

View Post Originally Posted by Googlesboogles
Its my Birthday!!
Happy Birthday!

Last edited by Franks; 11-06-2008 at 07:25 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Franks is offline Female
Old 11-08-2008, 03:08 PM   #148
arm and fuzzy
Gift Guru

Awesome! thanks!
Old 11-08-2008, 06:10 PM   #149
I <3 Club Penguin

hot4webkinz is an unknown quantity at this point

hi there!!

---------- hot4webkinz added 1 Minutes and 32 Seconds later ----------

cool i did it!!

Last edited by hot4webkinz; 11-08-2008 at 06:10 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 11-08-2008, 09:45 PM   #150
arm and fuzzy
Gift Guru

Congrats! Thanks for the Rep!
Closed

Tags
awesome, chubchub was here ;), googlesboogles, helpful!!!!, lydiebug24 got a tag!, thx for the tip!♥kitkat14, wow! very useful