Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Guides & How-tos

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-13-2008, 06:02 PM   #1
arm and fuzzy
Gift Guru

Googlesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyond
Googlesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyond

Arrow The Complete Guide to making Spoilers! What they are, Why they are used, and how to make them! Come try it out! (:

This guide has moved to the WIki!
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/wiki/Spoiler_Guide

--MissGnomie

Welcome To The Guide to Spoilers!!

Im going to start off with some FAQ's!
Q: What is a spoiler?
A: A spoiler is a text "hider". It will hide your text, when you click "show" you will be able to see the text that is in the box.

Q: When I open the spoiler, I see another spoiler! Help?
A: That is OK. You can put spoilers INSIDE eachother. Mod's do not like this because it makes it more difficult to moderate the content within the spoilers.

Q: What are spoilers used for?
A: Spoilers have multiple uses. You can use them to hold links, keep old updates on your thread, or organize your GE!

Q: How can i make spoilers inside eachoter?
A: You shouldn't. Simply because moderators don't like to keep clicking, and it makes their job harder. So its considered "Top secret".

First thing you do is Know what your gonna Put in it. That ALWAYS helps!
Try and follow my directions, They can seem tricky.

[spo iler] Type your message here[/spo iler]

Now to make that a Spoiler, You need to remove the Space inbetween the "o" and "i". So it looks like this.

Spoiler: show
Type your message here

Congrats! You just Made your Basic Spoiler!!

Here Are some easier Directions! For the visiual people!
Click the image to open in full size.

Hope that The picture will help!

-------------------
**HOW TO PUT PICTURES IN SPOILERS**
Ok, im not sure if it works for all of the pictures but...

Lets say you want to put a picture of the new recipie you solved in a spoiler.
[spo iler] (Picture goes here)Click the image to open in full size. [/spo iler]

What you do is Copy and paste the picture after the first brackets. Then To complete it...

(Picture goes here) Click the image to open in full size.

Hope it can work for you!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
THERE IS ANOTHER WAY!!
If you do not get how to do that, and want spoilers, have no fear!!

There is another way. When you go to make your post, or click "Go advanced" there is a little black box, that says spoiler in it.
It looks like this...
Click the image to open in full size.

When you have what you want in a spoiler, Highlight it, and click the Spoiler box. It should wrap the text in a Spoiler!!

Thanks for Viewing, and i hope you learned Something!
If you have questions or comments, please post them!
Thanks!

Wanna Learn How to Open All those spoilers Quick?
Click -------------------> Here!

(Last update: 10/17/09)

Last edited by MissGnomie; 11-24-2009 at 09:48 PM.. Reason: Update
Googlesboogles is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 08-13-2008, 06:07 PM   #2
and lovin' it!
Gift Guru

Pubob03 is a splendid one to beholdPubob03 is a splendid one to beholdPubob03 is a splendid one to beholdPubob03 is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: *Googlesboogles* Guide to: Making Spoilers!!

I knew this, but it's still very helpful. Rep!
Pubob03 is offline Female
Old 08-13-2008, 06:09 PM   #3
arm and fuzzy
Gift Guru

Googlesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyond
Googlesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyond

Thanks!
Oh i need to credit vince too!
Old 08-13-2008, 06:14 PM   #4
binkybohboh
Gifted

binkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socks

WI Subscriber

[SPO ILER] thank you[/SPO ILER] I hope I did this right

---------- binkybohboh added 2 Minutes and 41 Seconds later ----------

what did I do wrong

Last edited by binkybohboh; 08-13-2008 at 06:14 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
binkybohboh is offline Female
Old 08-13-2008, 06:14 PM   #5
arm and fuzzy
Gift Guru

yes, But you Need to remove the Space inbetween the o and i Then it will work!
Old 08-13-2008, 06:14 PM   #6
and lovin' it!
Gift Guru

Pubob03 is a splendid one to beholdPubob03 is a splendid one to beholdPubob03 is a splendid one to beholdPubob03 is a splendid one to behold

like this. you don't use spaces
Old 08-13-2008, 06:15 PM   #7
arm and fuzzy
Gift Guru

There you go, You didn't remove the Extra space that i put to teach, for a visual!

Last edited by Googlesboogles; 10-18-2009 at 01:09 PM..
Old 08-13-2008, 06:17 PM   #8
and lovin' it!
Gift Guru

let me try the double....
here's #1...
#2...hmm..can we do 3? let's try. hope this #2 even works!!!
#3? hmm...I'm gonna post this and see if it works!

^ ^Hmm...hope that (^) works!

---------- Pubob03 added 0 Minutes and 32 Seconds later ----------

Cool!!! Thanks! I didn't know how to do double!

Last edited by Pubob03; 08-13-2008 at 06:17 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 08-13-2008, 06:19 PM   #9
binkybohboh
Gifted

binkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socks

WI Subscriber

I got It!!!! Thank You!!! Rep.point Awesome!!
binkybohboh is offline Female
Old 08-13-2008, 06:26 PM   #10
Fo show
Gifted

Chantili will become famous soon enough

Thanks so much! I only wish I knew how to put PICTURES in the spoiler. That is the one thing I have had a problem with. I put a link, just like I would for any other forum picture link into the spoiler, and it won't work!!!

argh!! lol
Chantili is offline Female
Closed

Tags
awesome, chubchub was here ;), googlesboogles, helpful!!!!, lydiebug24 got a tag!, thx for the tip!♥kitkat14, wow! very useful