Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Guides & How-tos

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-27-2010, 05:46 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

Centex Homes 1 swims in greatness
Centex Homes 1 swims in greatnessCentex Homes 1 swims in greatnessCentex Homes 1 swims in greatness

Smile The Complete Guide To The Best Websites Or Tips For Pictures This Guide Tells Once Clicked

Ever need good websites for Pictures? Tips? Here is my top 5 list on the best. I will put pictures. If this wasn't enough you let me know right away. Thanks. I hope this helped. Please comment. Please comment. Thanks. Enjoy.

1.LunaPic Online Photo Editor
Summary: LunaPic is the best website for pictures. It gives you tips and it's free. So much effects to choose from. Put text, Gradients, fills, or even draw on your picture. You will feel good you went on.
2. Red and White Pearl Download Icon | Tutorials ETC
Summary: The best helper for Photoshop Elements or such stuff. It tells you how to do icons, text and more.
3.Pho.to - online photo editor, fun effects and tools, free software
Summary: I just noticed this remodeled big enough for their title. I think it's remodeled. It still has the cool effects and stuff there's some new ones in there. Some slideshows some tips lots of effects. More then LunaPic.
4.graphic design software | Adobe Illustrator CS5
Summary: I put this one in because the picture will give you tips right away. It's a picture of shapes in 3-d. This website gives tips. Videos. More.
4-5 comng soon.
5. Fun Photo Box.com?
Summary: It's a missing website it had the coolest effects for "life" pictures. Real pictures of cities and other real stuff is on it. I put the question mark because i can't find it. Yep, it's not there anymore.
Tips-Choose your website wisely.
Look for free picture editing. Never go on a website that tells you to download. No, no. Find a website with options. A lot of it. No trick websites allowed. No-no. Make sure you can upload your picture quick. Be shure it's a public website. Without signing in or registering or eMail stuff & such. If a website had all this (Lunapic does) you will be successfull. Why? Because sometimes this could ruin diskspace or ruin your computer. Fonts don't harm you. But don't pay for an editor. Ask. Downloading is too much work. The computer needs breaks from downloading. It will save your computer. Oh an advertisement gave me a other reminder. Don't do trials. You'll pay. Don't.

NO I DID NOT DO THE CUP! IT'S A VIDEO! Ther'e good with effects. How do they do it . . .
My own pictures using PSE and Paint
This is no website. I did these pictures so it will help you out with thoughts for new pictures.

Turtorials
Go on the offical websites. Or the ETC'S. The ETC'S tell all. I promise you it will help you.

Most Tempting Websites
1. graphic design software | Adobe Illustrator CS5
once you click you will be suprised. The videos will do the same.

Did i miss something? Suggestions? Comments? Problems?

Last edited by Centex Homes 1; 01-08-2011 at 04:08 PM..
Sponsored Links
Old 11-06-2010, 06:47 PM   #2
hoah, DC has my

onc1 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: The Complete Guide To The Best Websites Or Tips For Pictures This Guide Tells Once Clicked

Awesome guide! I was wondering how to make those type of avvies and siggies without blingee and glitterfly. I tried serching funphotobox.com, and I found it. Maybe they redid it?? Thanks for the guide!
onc1 is offline Female
Old 11-06-2010, 07:02 PM   #3
Leanie

dogfins is music to our earsdogfins is music to our earsdogfins is music to our earsdogfins is music to our earsdogfins is music to our ears
dogfins is music to our earsdogfins is music to our earsdogfins is music to our earsdogfins is music to our earsdogfins is music to our earsdogfins is music to our earsdogfins is music to our earsdogfins is music to our earsdogfins is music to our earsdogfins is music to our earsdogfins is music to our earsdogfins is music to our earsdogfins is music to our ears

Default Re: The Complete Guide To The Best Websites Or Tips For Pictures This Guide Tells Once Clicked

HAHA! Luv the signature! U got that idea from Taio Cruz - Dynamite! How wierd. I just listened 2 dat song.

View Post Originally Posted by onc1
Awesome guide! I was wondering how to make those type of avvies and siggies without blingee and glitterfly. I tried serching funphotobox.com, and I found it. Maybe they redid it?? Thanks for the guide!
dogfins is offline Female
Old 11-11-2010, 04:17 PM   #4

Centex Homes 1 swims in greatness
Centex Homes 1 swims in greatnessCentex Homes 1 swims in greatnessCentex Homes 1 swims in greatness

Thanks dogfins for the announcement and i noticed that today. Thanks onc1.
Closed

Tags
apple pie ♥, pawsome thread! -luree