Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Guides & How-tos

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-06-2009, 02:46 PM   #11
Webkinz :)

monkeysgirl can ride a flying orange
monkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orange

Default Re: The COMPLETE Daily Chat Thread Guide

Awsome guide! Your right about that also add
Don't post in bright colors, write in caps and try to spell some words right

and don't Role play or say"come to my avvie shop"

and don't spend all day on the DCT
monkeysgirl is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-10-2009, 08:09 PM   #12
i luv me is a splendid one to beholdi luv me is a splendid one to beholdi luv me is a splendid one to beholdi luv me is a splendid one to behold

View Post Originally Posted by monkeysgirl
Awsome guide! Your right about that also add
Don't post in bright colors, write in caps and try to spell some words right

and don't Role play or say"come to my avvie shop"

and don't spend all day on the DCT
thanks, those are great tips, ill add them!
and thanks to everyone else for viewing my guide!
Old 08-11-2009, 08:10 AM   #13
Make a wish to the
Gift Guru

webkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talent

Great thread, Rachel! LOL, I normally don't DCT, but I learned a few things from this anyways! xD I'm sure many DCTers appreciate this thread.
Repp! Cuz I can tell you took a lot of time & effort into this. =]
webkinzluver321 is offline Female
Old 08-11-2009, 08:53 AM   #14

i_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talent

Awesome guide, it was very helpful
i_like_pie is offline Female
Old 08-11-2009, 09:11 AM   #15
God made u beautiful
Gifted

webbieluvr1924 is a forum hero
webbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum hero

r u guys there?
webbieluvr1924 is offline Female
Old 08-11-2009, 09:25 AM   #16
Gifted

lil_horse_lover has lots of talentlil_horse_lover has lots of talentlil_horse_lover has lots of talentlil_horse_lover has lots of talentlil_horse_lover has lots of talentlil_horse_lover has lots of talentlil_horse_lover has lots of talentlil_horse_lover has lots of talentlil_horse_lover has lots of talentlil_horse_lover has lots of talentlil_horse_lover has lots of talentlil_horse_lover has lots of talentlil_horse_lover has lots of talentlil_horse_lover has lots of talent

Great guide! I never really got the DCT, and wasn't sure if there any "special rules" applying. I knew that regular rules applied, and this also told me information that I didn't know. I check out the DCT every once in awhile.. Thanks!

lil_horse_lover
lil_horse_lover is offline Female
Old 08-11-2009, 09:55 AM   #17
i luv me is a splendid one to beholdi luv me is a splendid one to beholdi luv me is a splendid one to beholdi luv me is a splendid one to behold

View Post Originally Posted by i_like_pie
Awesome guide, it was very helpful
View Post Originally Posted by lil_horse_lover
Great guide! I never really got the DCT, and wasn't sure if there any "special rules" applying. I knew that regular rules applied, and this also told me information that I didn't know. I check out the DCT every once in awhile.. Thanks!

lil_horse_lover
Thanks guys, I love the feedback.
Old 08-11-2009, 10:40 AM   #18
I'm just a
Webkinz :)

cyress10 is a glorious beacon of lightcyress10 is a glorious beacon of lightcyress10 is a glorious beacon of light

i luv this... xD
Old 08-12-2009, 08:15 PM   #19

View Post Originally Posted by cyress10
i luv this... xD
thanks, lol xD
Old 08-12-2009, 08:18 PM   #20
-Alicia♥

teaandpizza defies all odds
teaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all odds

This is an awesome guide! Thnx for making it!
teaandpizza is offline Female
Closed

Tags
all hail mr. burrito