Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Guides & How-tos

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-05-2009, 03:35 PM   #1
(┓^ω^)┛))ヨイサヨイサ♪
Webkinz :)

MissSparkle is the epitome of excellenceMissSparkle is the epitome of excellence
MissSparkle is the epitome of excellenceMissSparkle is the epitome of excellenceMissSparkle is the epitome of excellenceMissSparkle is the epitome of excellenceMissSparkle is the epitome of excellenceMissSparkle is the epitome of excellenceMissSparkle is the epitome of excellenceMissSparkle is the epitome of excellenceMissSparkle is the epitome of excellenceMissSparkle is the epitome of excellenceMissSparkle is the epitome of excellence

Smile Commonly Confused Words! (:

These words are commonly confused by people on WI. I will show you the words and their meaning.
Here we go!

Accept and Except:
Accept means to approve of something.
Ex. I accept your apology since I know you mean it.

Except means everthing but.
Ex. I enjoy all sports except swimming because I am afraid of the water.

Affect and Effect:
Affect means to have an impact on something (verb)
Ex. The weather affects what you wear.

Effect is the result of the cause.
Ex. The effect of the rain is that you will need an umbrella.

Good and Well:
Good means something that has positive qualities.
Ex. They were all good, civilized children.

Well is in a way that's good.
Ex. She plays the piano well.

Its and It's
Its is relating or belonging to it.
Ex. Everything was in its place.

It's is a contraction of "it is" or "it has."
Ex. It's warm outside.

Will be more later.
MissSparkle is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-05-2009, 03:36 PM   #2
♥I love

palmisland is a glorious beacon of lightpalmisland is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: Commonly Confused Words! (:

This is a great thread, this should help out lots of people, rep to you!
palmisland is offline Female
Old 05-05-2009, 03:43 PM   #3
ill PM
Gift Guru

Ergoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talent

Donation Award 

Is it little wonder that English is one of the more difficult languages to learn, because these are only a few of the examples. Do you plan to continue to expound on your list?
Old 05-05-2009, 03:45 PM   #4
♥I love

palmisland is a glorious beacon of lightpalmisland is a glorious beacon of light

Well it does say 'will be more later...'
palmisland is offline Female
Old 05-05-2009, 03:47 PM   #5
ow!! I LOVE ☆'s!!
Gift Trainee

HannaWalters10 is just really niceHannaWalters10 is just really nice

Great Thread!! Very Helpful!! Thanks for the notice!! It will surely help everyone here on Webkinz Insider!
HannaWalters10 is offline Female
Old 05-05-2009, 03:50 PM   #6
(┓^ω^)┛))ヨイサヨイサ♪

MissSparkle is the epitome of excellenceMissSparkle is the epitome of excellence
MissSparkle is the epitome of excellenceMissSparkle is the epitome of excellenceMissSparkle is the epitome of excellenceMissSparkle is the epitome of excellenceMissSparkle is the epitome of excellenceMissSparkle is the epitome of excellenceMissSparkle is the epitome of excellenceMissSparkle is the epitome of excellenceMissSparkle is the epitome of excellenceMissSparkle is the epitome of excellenceMissSparkle is the epitome of excellence

View Post Originally Posted by Ergoiam
Is it little wonder that English is one of the more difficult languages to learn, because these are only a few of the examples. Do you plan to continue to expound on your list?
I know there's more. I said I'll add more later.
MissSparkle is offline Female
Closed