Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Guides & How-tos

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-13-2007, 04:19 PM   #1
Cnevz
Gift Guru

Nevz has a spectacular aura aboutNevz has a spectacular aura about

Default Cnevz's Guide Thread: 2 Guides So Far

Hi everyone. This will be my thread where I will post all of my guides I create on my site. For other great content like this, feel free to click the link on my sig.

Table of Contents

1. Guide to Earning Kinzcash
2. Updated Guide to Trophies

Guide #1: Guide to Earning Kinzcash

Hi, and welcome to my guide to Kinzcash. Here I will tell you my secrets to earning kinzcash.
First of all, make a checklist, or be patient and I will make one, for all of the daily events:
  • Gem Mining
  • Wheel of Wow
  • Wishing Well
  • Wacky Bingoz
  • Gardening
  • Employment Office Job
  • Care Award
Be sure to do all of these every day at some point. They do not take long, and I know a lot of people do not like the Wheel of Wow because you almost always get 20 kinzcash, but it is 20 more kinzcash than you had before. Every coin counts.

Next, I recommend, doing a good chunk of Quizzy's Question Corner every day; andwhere from a half an hour to an hour. I know many people do not like it, but it is the best kinzcash in the game; you get 5 kinzcash every time you get a correct answer.

I'm sure you all saw there is Gardening on the list. Gardens are a great gain. Fill them up with tomatoes and strawberries for the most kinzcash, and you will reel in 1,000 in a week for a few minutes of work every day. I actually have two gardens; doo as many as you can afford and keep up with. And trust me, it is not as time consuming or hard as people take it for.

Another tip, become gifted on WebkinzInsider. I'm sure the majority of you saw my website from here, but, if not, WebkinzInsider is a huge forum with 8,000+ members, and they have a gift exchange. If you have been a member for two weeks, and you have made 50 posts, you can earn the rank of Gifted. This will allow you into the Gift Exchange, and you can trade items in there. For example, I made a great trade to obtain the two Circus Beds you saw in the Circus Toys Room; I only have 5 Webkinz.

In trading, because you can not offer money for items in Webkinz, people trade items for other items. For example; I may put on a Wishing Well in exchange for a Magic Carpet.

The key to trading in there is the Curio Shop. Every day, go to the Rares sectiton of the Forum and a staff member named Merthyn will have a story up, and then tell you all of the Curio-Shop-Only items available at that day. Try and get as many valuables as you can. I recommend trading a few rares for a single exclusive, SuperBed, or retired item, if you can get it. Cruio Shop items for all you know, could appear again in a few days. Exclusives never just appear for sale. This is the item chain.

W Shop Only -> Curio Shop Only and Trophy -> Exclusive -> SuperBed

These levels are the value of the items. Do not worry about Kinzcash value; kinzcash is so easily made. I would pick a Curio Shop item worth 300 kinzcash instead of a 2000 kinzcash W Shop item. Try and trade a few lower-level items for a single higher-level item.

Well, those were your kinzcash tips and trading tips. I hope you enjoyed them. More guides will be available later.

Guide #2: Updated Guide to Trophies

Hi and welcome to my second guide; the Guide to trophies. Trophies are great prizes that you can earn in certain games and certain scenarios.
These are the currently available trophies.
Game: Bounce n' Burst
Trophy: always acheived by defeating all 20 levels in the game.
Game: Candy Bash 1
Trophy: always achieved by defeating all 30 levels in the game.
Game: Candy Bash 2
Trophy: randomly dropped from the sky at random by the big cat. No definite level requirement for the trophy, but better chances in higher levels.
Game: Cash Cow 1
Trophy: randomly achieved by clearing a large amount of blocks at once. Better chances on higher levels.
Game: Goober's Lab
Trophy: randomly achieved by using the 5 atom bonus atom immediately (Eg. getting 5 atoms, then 4.), better chances in higher levels.
Game: Go Go Googles
Trophy: achieved by spelling out Googles randomly. Better chances at higher levels.
Game: Operation Gumball
Trophy: randomly achieved at the end of a completed level. Can be achieved at level one, but there are higher chances at higher levels.
Game: Polar Plunge
Trophy: always achieved when you defeat the entire course. Your points score will be around 9700.
Game: Zacky's Quest
Trophy: always achieved for beating all 20 levels.
Game: Zingoz Bounce
Trophy: randomly achieved for bouncing for 100+ points, with a total score above 700 points.
Game: Zingoz Pop
Trophy: awarded gold trophy* for defeating all 30 levels on normal mode.
* Silver trophy has been retired, see below for details. Gold still available.

And now are the retired trophies.

Booger Gets an A: get all checkmarks. Game has been retired.
Skater Kat: finish all 16 levels. Game has been retired.
Wacky Zingoz: hit Wacky 600 feet. Trophy has been retired.
Zingoz Pop: silver trophy available randomly for clearing 40+ balls at once. Trophy has been retired.

Other Tips About Trophies
Trophies are great and valuable rewards to get. The key to getting a trophy is the process you take. First, do any research you can on strategies for that particular trophy. Now, just keep pllaying. Patience is the key. if you are a very good gameplayer, you may want to try at a guarenteed trophy like Candy Bash or Bounce n' Burst. If you are not particularly skilled at the guarenteed trophy games, pick a random trophy. Those do not need great ability, just patience and strategy. A lot of people say that Bounce n' Burst is the easiest trophy to achieve, and I agree. In about a week I could consistently get to level 18 or so, and sooner or later, trophies become an expected result. Overall, the key to trophies is accurate information, strategy, and patience. Good luck, you will have one in no time!
Sponsored Links
Old 09-13-2007, 04:56 PM   #2
lydie95
Gifted

KinzQueen is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Cnevz's Guide Thread: 2 Guides So Far

What colors does the zingoz change to for every point amount in Zingoz Bounce? Thank you!
Old 09-13-2007, 05:01 PM   #3
Cnevz
Gift Guru

Nevz has a spectacular aura aboutNevz has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Cnevz's Guide Thread: 2 Guides So Far

I'm not sure, I know they change colors every 100 points, and it becomes harder.
Closed