Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Guides & How-tos

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-10-2007, 09:22 AM   #1
MzMoody33
Webkinz :)

Karen has a reputation beyond reputeKaren has a reputation beyond reputeKaren has a reputation beyond reputeKaren has a reputation beyond reputeKaren has a reputation beyond reputeKaren has a reputation beyond repute

Default Clubhouse

Hi everyone, luv this site !!!! I can't seem to figure out and/or find the clubhouse. I know it was under construction after 1 day. But I don't know how to get to it. Please help. Thanks.
Karen is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-10-2007, 10:07 AM   #2
neo464
Gift Guru

neo464 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Clubhouse

there was a preview but other than that you cant go there yet it is not out yet for the public
neo464 is offline Male
Old 04-10-2007, 04:13 PM   #3
lildancer054
Gift Guru

webkinz_addict054 is just really nicewebkinz_addict054 is just really nice

Well basicly what happened was they got everyone all excited about the clubhouse, opened the next week, and was a total failure... meaning their server was too small, it was too packed and they just weren't prepared. I was on that day... kinzchat was so full I couldn't even play tournament games! So they closed it and took it off the list of stuff and will be back shortly hopefully and be better too.
Old 04-10-2007, 04:14 PM   #4
MzMoody33

Karen has a reputation beyond reputeKaren has a reputation beyond reputeKaren has a reputation beyond reputeKaren has a reputation beyond reputeKaren has a reputation beyond reputeKaren has a reputation beyond repute

Thankz. I thought it was me and I couldn't navigate the website !! :uglystupid2: And there was no way to contact them with my exact question because all they offer is pull down menus. >
Karen is offline Female
Old 04-11-2007, 01:36 PM   #5
bearbear2121 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by iluvwebkinz
Thankz. I thought it was me and I couldn't navigate the website !! :uglystupid2: And there was no way to contact them with my exact question because all they offer is pull down menus. >
i understand to i could not find clubhouse i thought they already fix it im so glad that someone posted this!!
Old 04-11-2007, 05:51 PM   #6
volleyballbrynne

the clubhouse is coming back soon there just fixing the servers
Old 04-11-2007, 10:52 PM   #7
rleong

Justin has disabled reputation

Does anyone have any information about the Clubhouse itself? Like, what features it offers exactly? I wasn't able to get in and try it during the preview/failure and am curious as to what it offers.
Justin is offline Male
Old 04-11-2007, 11:01 PM   #8
mommamea13
Gift Guru

mommamea13 is headed for the top!mommamea13 is headed for the top!mommamea13 is headed for the top!mommamea13 is headed for the top!mommamea13 is headed for the top!mommamea13 is headed for the top!mommamea13 is headed for the top!mommamea13 is headed for the top!mommamea13 is headed for the top!mommamea13 is headed for the top!mommamea13 is headed for the top!mommamea13 is headed for the top!

The little bit of time that I got to spend in it.......WOW

They had two houses set up, one for open chat and one for pre-set chat.

I checked out the open chat - they had different chat area set up. The only chat area that I went into was for people who collected exclusive items. The room was set up with different items from the curio shop room themes (medieval, egyptian, scientific) and with other items. I talked with different members and we invited each other to be friends.

Then, the shut down. I am looking forward to them bringing it back up.
Old 04-12-2007, 06:43 AM   #9
rleong

Justin has disabled reputation

Cool! I hope it doesn't put us out of business!
Justin is offline Male
Old 04-12-2007, 06:56 AM   #10
Gifted

Honey is an unknown quantity at this point

I got on for a munute and went to the closed chat. I got to go to the exercise room which had a bunch of treadmills and trampolines, with a bunch of animals "working out". I also went to the game room and they had tables set up with Link'd and others and you could just sit down and someone else would join the table and then you would play. It was cool, because unlike the tournament arena, you could see the pets dressed up and everything. I can't wait for it to be back.
Closed