Rare times in local KT. Place your mouse over times and items for time conversions and info.
Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.
You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!
If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Clicking the number of posts on a thread, and the Top Poster link isn't working? Here's another way to see the Top Poster! Tutorial with pics!
(I didn't see a thread explaining this way to see the TP, but if there is, then please tell me!) Have you ever wondered who the Top poster of a thread was? But, the problem is, when you click the number of posts in a thread like another tutorial said to, but it didn't work? Well, no worries! Here's another easy way to see the TP of a thread!
Internet Browsers with this problem:
IE (Internet Explorer) If your internet browser does not show the TP of a thread, please tell me, and I'll ad it to this list!
Now, let's start!
1. First of all, you need to reply to a thread to see it's top poster. You should reply it via the Advanced Option, instead of the Quick Reply option.
2. Next, type in what you want to reply.
3. DO NOT REPLY YET! Scroll down until you see this.
4. Where it says Notfication Type: put "Subscribe"
5. Then, submit your post.
6. Then, scroll up. At the top, you have USER CP, DONATE, SUBSCRIBE, FAQ, RULES, etc. Click on USER CP and this should come up.
7. Click on "User CP Home", and you should come to this.
8. Where it says "Subscribed Threads" the thread that you subscribed to should be there. Click on the number of replies there is on that thread.
9. TADA! You should have the Top Poster list now
Easy, right?! If you need any more help, please VM or PM me.
Or, just reply to the thread!
WebkinzInsider.Com is not an official site of, sponsored by, nor affiliated with Ganz, Inc, Webkinz, Lil'Kinz, or Kinzville Newz and all character names, logos, and images are trademarks owned by Ganz, Inc.