| 03-02-2011, 07:15 PM || #1 |
Join Date: Jul 2008
| | Can't See Your Birthday under Today's Birthdays? Well, click on this guide to find out how to fix that!
When its your birthday, your username will be displayed under the "Today's Birthdays" list.
(The "Today's Birthdays" are in the black box)
But sometimes, your username isn't there. Why? Well, there are two reasons why.
This thread is to show you how to display your birthday. (No worries, your birthyear is only known to Admins)
- You have not been active on WI for ? amount of time. (Not all usernames will be displayed there because some members have not been on WI for so long)
- You are not displaying your birthday.
Note: all pictures are in spoilers
Thanks for viewing! If you would like to add any additional information or if you have any questions, please feel free to post on this thread.
- Go to User CP (located on the left hand side, under the large WI banner
- Click "Edit Your Details"
- Scroll Down to "Optional Information" Note: Only Admins can view your birthyear. If you are wary about this, please read this thread: http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...r-users-90078/
- Enter your month and day
- In the "Privacy Box", you can change to either: "Display Only Age and Month Of Birth" or Display Age and Full Date of Birth". Either one will show your birthday under "Today's Birthdays" when your birthday arrives. Note: you can change this at any time. So if you want to hide it after your birthday, feel free.
| || |