Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Guides & How-tos

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-30-2008, 06:48 PM   #1
$@Nta = Stalker

MotherKinz101 is a glorious beacon of lightMotherKinz101 is a glorious beacon of lightMotherKinz101 is a glorious beacon of light

Default Can't Get Into Webkinz World? Click Here For A Guide On How To!

Lately many members here have been having problems with getting into Webkinz World. Most of us are pretty annoyed that we can't get in. Well you can take the sad frown off your face right now because I MotherKinz101 have a solution to your problems on getting in Webkinz World!

Solution Number 1: Some of you members here may be using Mozilla (Like Me). I've been having some problems with getting in. Lucky for me I have Internet Explorer. Internet Explorer seems like it's the answer to everything. It helps me all the time with problems in webkinz world. So here is what to do if you have problems and are using Mozilla Fire Fox.

1. Go onto Internet Explorer. If you don't have Internet Explorer then install it onto your computer.
2. Go onto the Webkinz World Site.
3. Hopefully you should be able to log in. If not try a different Solution.
~~~~~~~~~~~

Solution Number 2: If you are having problems and the first Solution didn't work for you use this simple and easy one. At first I couldn't realize I didn't find this out sooner! Follow the instructions bellow to get into Webkinz World.

1. Go onto your main Browser.
2.Go to Webkinz World.
3. Scroll down until you reach the bottom of the page.
4. Click on the Log In at the bottom of the page.

I hope that I could help you all. If you have any more solutions on how to get into Webkinz World please post them on this thread. I'll add them to this Post!

-MotherKinz101-
MotherKinz101 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-30-2008, 08:15 PM   #2
minabug1216
Webkinz :)

Minabug will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Can't Get Into Webkinz World? Click Here For A Guide On How To!

Thanks! Rep
Minabug is offline Female
Old 10-30-2008, 09:24 PM   #3
$@Nta = Stalker

MotherKinz101 is a glorious beacon of lightMotherKinz101 is a glorious beacon of lightMotherKinz101 is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by Minabug
Thanks! Rep
Your Welcome! Also thanks so much for the Rep! I didn't think I'd get one for making this thread. Lol. You proved me wrong!
Old 10-31-2008, 07:02 AM   #4
GreekAsianPanda

Great tips! Rep point! =D
Old 10-31-2008, 09:23 AM   #5
$@Nta = Stalker

View Post Originally Posted by GreekAsianPanda
Great tips! Rep point! =D
Yayzers! I'm glad that I have some great tips. Also thanks for the rep. A rep for me and a rep for you! Thanks!
Old 11-04-2008, 10:20 PM   #6
GreekAsianPanda

Yaaaaaay! Thank you for the rep point for giving you the rep point lolz!! XD =D
Old 11-04-2008, 10:26 PM   #7
Gifted

WEBKINZ0415 is on a distinguished road

I can get onto WW but it keeps kicking me out of places. I wish just playing my favorite game, making good kc, and it just rebooted or something. Next thing I know I am in the magical forest!! Blue screens are absolutely killing me. I never really get frustrated but I don't know what to do anymore. I have tried everything. But I guess these are just those awful glitches.

Thanks for giving tips on how to get in, sorry bout the ranting!!
WEBKINZ0415 is offline Female
Old 11-04-2008, 11:22 PM   #8
you're not alone
Webkinz :)

minimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guide

REP!
This is a great guide mommy!
And also on
elubin.com
They have a backdoor that works and is very safe!
minimaid is offline Female
Closed