Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Guides & How-tos

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-14-2009, 09:05 PM   #1
Lil Kinz
elimae79 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Can't get into clubhouse-how do i ????

I AM NEW TO WEBKINZ AND NO COMPUTER GENIUS...I CAN'T GET INTO THE CLUBHOUSE OR USE MY KINZCHAT PHONE...HELP PLEASE! WEBKINZ TOLD ME TO MAKE SURE MY HTTP PORT 80 AND FTP PORT 21 WERE OPEN...CAN SOMEONE TELL ME HOW TO DO THIS???? THANKS
elimae79 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-23-2009, 05:32 PM   #2
Frida Kahlo is my
Webkinz :)

achapkid is a glorious beacon of lightachapkid is a glorious beacon of lightachapkid is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: Can't get into clubhouse-how do i ????

I have no idea, and it is really confusing... HTTP Port 80 and FTP Port 21 open? Whoever siad that to you had NO IDEA you don't how the blufadoodle you do it. ( I put "Blufadoodle" in it to make it appropriete) PS: This should be moved to the Somebody Help! section
achapkid is offline Female
Old 01-03-2010, 02:19 PM   #3
pee queen

webkinzro is an unparalleled talent
webkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talent

Smile Re: Can't get into clubhouse-how do i ????

this thread is confusing.Make threads more clear.You click your phone and click the power button then your click the zones thing and chose a zone the zone scedule is:

Kinz Chat Plus
Gold-8:00 am-1200 am (deluxe/gold member only)
Light Blue-8:00 am to12:00 am
Light Green-8:00am to 12:00 am
Yellow-8:00 am to 12:00 am

Kinz Chat
every zone is welcome to orange all day and all night (24 hours) (12:00 am to 12:00 am)
Gold
Light blue
Light green
Yellow
Pink
Dark Blue

Spoiler: show
On the computer writing in all CAPS is considered screaming.So it's like your screaming at us.

Welcome to WI!If you need any help just message me!

This is the wrong section this needs to be in the somebody help

--webkinzro
webkinzro is offline Female
Old 01-03-2010, 02:28 PM   #4
ow I'm a

cheekybernard is a jewel in the roughcheekybernard is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: Can't get into clubhouse-how do i ????

i can help you with this but next time please word your thread more clearly,
you go to the clubhouse or kinzville park and your phone will become a color once you have a color on your phone wait for the zones button to turn from blue 2 white.then you can change your zone if you have any more questions please ask me
also you have put this in the wrong section of the fourm you should put it in the somebody help! section.

Spoiler: show
also please don't write in caps because it is counted as screaming on the internet

also here is some of the phone zones:
Click the image to open in full size.(these are all the zones open to kinzchat plus through 8:00a.m-12:00a.m and they are always open to the orange clubhouse)
note:there are more zones such as dark blue,pink,gold(if you have deluxe)
also good luck exploring webkinz and also wi!

Last edited by cheekybernard; 01-03-2010 at 02:39 PM..
cheekybernard is offline Female
Closed