Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Guides & How-tos

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-19-2007, 05:16 PM   #1
happy holidays (:
Gifted

dogzrule is just really nicedogzrule is just really nice

Wink Can't figure out WHY you don't know how to post pics? Don't know how to use your awesome siggie you got? Or you don't know how to save a pic? Come here, I'll show you, pics included!

Do you want to know how YOU can post pics??
Of like your new webkinz, or an avatar you made, this will show you how!
I have a COMPAQ computer and it has Microsoft (That is what I use for my avs and sigs that I make), so that so what I will be using to show you will be tinypic.com and Microsoft Paint.
Let's Get Started!

#1 Click the image to open in full size.
OK I just made a avvie, I want to post this, how do I?
After you make your creation, click File, then click on Save As, type in a name that you want for it, say Dogzrule's Avatar or something like that.
#2 OK, you just saved your creation! Now, type in the adress bar www.tinypic.com and it is supposed to show like this, the home page- Click the image to open in full size. But, it'll look a tiny buit different!
#3 So your on the home page, see the browse button that you click on? That is what you click on to post a pic, well, not yet! I saved mine as Dogzrule's Avatar, I find it, click on the pic, click on open, and click on Upload!
#4 You uploaded your pic!! Now, you look at the what it has under Forums and Message Boards and you click on it!! (Once you click on it, you copied it)
#5 Great, you copied that on to your computer, now you go to where you want to post it. Pick a spot and right click on where you want to Paste it, right click, clcik on Paste, There you go!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Here is where you learn how to Save a Pic

Did Babs make you this wonderful siggie that you want to use so badly? Come here!
OK, to save a pic you must do the folllowing-
#1 First, you right-click on the pic someone made for you, or you just want to keep for old times sake!
#2 After you right click, click on Save Picture As... you choose a name for it, like, Cute Puppy.
#3 After you type that in, click on Save!

POOF!!! There you go!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Here is to learn how to Use a Pic for your Av

Did you save this awesomly cool avvie Babs made for you? Come here!
OK to Use a Pic for your Av or Sig you must do the following-
#1 First you scroll over to User CP then click on either Edit Avatar
#2 Then under all the choices WI gives you to have for an av, click on Browse
#3 Then you search for what you saved it as, exmaple:Cute Puppy, you look for that, you click on it, click on Open then you click on Save Changes!

Great Job!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Here is to learn how to Use a Pic for Your Siggie

Did you just save one of Tinkermomof3's siggies and it just to cute? Come Here!
OK to Use a Pic for you Siggie you must do the following-
#1 First Scroll over to User CP then click on Edit Siggie
#2 Then under typing thing you type on, click on Browse
#3 Then you search for what you saved it as, then you click on Open, then, you click on Save Changes!

I hope it was an easy Step-by-Step concept, hope you enjoyed it!
Please leave comments and questions!!
dogzrule!

May I suggest you rate this thread? =]

Last edited by dogzrule; 12-22-2007 at 06:20 PM..
dogzrule is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-19-2007, 05:51 PM   #2
gangnam style
Webkinz :)

tarsky781 challenges the impossibletarsky781 challenges the impossible

Default Re: Can't figure out WHY you don't know how to post pics? Come here, I'll show you, pics included!

THANK YOU! yay first comment!

---------- tarsky781 added 0 Minutes and 20 Seconds later ----------

i rate it 10 out of 10!

---------- tarsky781 added 11 Minutes and 26 Seconds later ----------

im uploading a picture of my getting-it-for-christmas yellow lab in clothes...
and i wouldnt know what to dowithout you and this thread! i havent been able to understand the other thread this quickly... and when i finally got them, all that came up was random #s and letters.

Last edited by tarsky781; 12-19-2007 at 05:51 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
tarsky781 is offline Female
Old 12-19-2007, 05:58 PM   #3
happy holidays (:
Gifted

Default Re: Can't figure out WHY you don't know how to post pics? Don't know how to use your awesome siggie you got? Or you don't know how to save a pic? Come here, I'll show you, pics included!

OMG Thank you so much, may I suggest you rate this thread?
Old 12-19-2007, 06:07 PM   #4
gangnam style

Default Re: Can't figure out WHY you don't know how to post pics? Don't know how to use your awesome siggie you got? Or you don't know how to save a pic? Come here, I'll show you, pics included!

i love your choc. lab and penguin!

---------- tarsky781 added 0 Minutes and 50 Seconds later ----------

more peeps should come here.

---------- tarsky781 added 0 Minutes and 49 Seconds later ----------

im going to post my results...

---------- tarsky781 added 0 Minutes and 40 Seconds later ----------

[IMG]file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/Owner/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot-18.jpg[/IMG]

---------- tarsky781 added 0 Minutes and 23 Seconds later ----------

why isnt it working?

Last edited by tarsky781; 12-19-2007 at 06:07 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
tarsky781 is offline Female
Old 12-19-2007, 07:15 PM   #5
happy holidays (:
Gifted

I'm not sure, did you take pic of the home oage or the page cause that is a different thing, or maybe you didn;t click on Forum and Message Boards
Old 12-20-2007, 03:48 PM   #6
maddiemcd

gymnast4 is an unknown quantity at this point

i have a ? how do u create avatars?:seal:
Old 12-20-2007, 04:21 PM   #7
happy holidays (:
Gifted

Oh, go to the Member's Creations under Help, I need a Pet Name!, click on Avatars and Signatures, then request for one!
Old 12-26-2007, 08:54 PM   #8
happy holidays (:
Gifted

Oh, well, sorry!
Old 12-28-2007, 04:54 PM   #9
happy holidays (:
Gifted

Well, there is a guide thingy Justin made this thing in FAQ on how to post pics, since he has a mac, do you have any paint program? Cause I am sure you kinda need one to post pics!
Old 12-30-2007, 12:32 PM   #10
LHB1996 and 96lauren
Gifted

PurpleRules123 is on a distinguished road

Click the image to open in full size.
ok thanks i was just testing my new skills.
Closed