Webkinz Insider Forum

Webkinz Insider Forum (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/)
-   Guides & How-tos (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/guides-how-tos-137/)
-   -   Can the virtual cards parck be traded? (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/guides-how-tos-137/can-virtual-cards-parck-traded-47266/)

kiwi08-09-2007 11:54 PM

Can the virtual cards parck be traded?

I just noticed on my virtual trading card binder several of the same cards... I was just wondering, can we trade those ?

08-09-2007 11:57 PM

Re: Can the virtual cards parck be traded?

you can't trade the binder! The only thing you can't trade are the codes, but the virtual packs their-selves are ok :)

J-BIRD08-09-2007 11:57 PM

no I wish you could I would be able to fill up 3 binders with all the extras i have i think you are talking about the ones you have already opened arn't you now if you don't open your pack then yes those can be traded

penelope08-10-2007 12:01 AM

I saw in another post that you can only trade the unopened pack from your dock but I'm not sure because I open and keep mine... Hope that helps...

CherylSM08-10-2007 12:02 AM

No, you can only trade the unopened virtual packs. Also, I found out you can't send a binder via Kinz Post. I really hope when the new cards ome out, they can be traded as individual cards. I collected enough cards to get about 5 of the Trading Card sports car, trying to unlock the rest of the prizes!
:smitten: :w:

J-BIRD08-10-2007 12:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CherylSM (Post 924386)
No, you can only trade the unopened virtual packs. Also, I found out you can't send a binder via Kinz Post. I really hope when the new cards ome out, they can be traded as individual cards. I collected enough cards to get about 5 of the Trading Card sports car, trying to unlock the rest of the prizes!
:smitten: :w:

i feel your pain cherylsm i have enough to have gotten 4 boy i could trade those for the world lol

kiwi08-10-2007 12:08 AM

Thank you everyone! Just what I thought. That's too bad, I'm missing a couple of cards and I was hoping I wouldn't have to keep buying packs anymore. Oh, well...

dory191508-15-2007 12:23 AM

I have heard a lot of people complaining aobut this and add me to the list. I have gone through one and one half boxes of trading cards and haven't unlocked a single prize yet because I have so many duplicate cards and just keep missing out on one or two in each section of the binder.

kiwi08-15-2007 11:00 PM

I just unlocked the convertible yesterday when I completed the challenge set... finally.... I only need one more to unlock the first set ...

chunkystyle8108-21-2007 10:27 AM

what are the prizes from the trading cards? I have a bunch of real live cards, but don't really put the codes in for the virtual cards.