Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Guides & How-tos

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-20-2008, 01:13 PM   #1
ho needs inspiration
Webkinz :)

wolf_princess has a spectacular aura about

Default Can someone explain....

What's the whole "gifts" things anyway????
i clicked on someone's thing that said "This will take you to my gift thingy" and a got this message saying that i was doing something that i had been unapproved for and that i should follow the rules......what did i do wrong? i just wanted to see what it was.........
wolf_princess is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-21-2008, 01:01 PM   #2
gupdoo3
Gifted

gupdoo3 is a splendid one to beholdgupdoo3 is a splendid one to beholdgupdoo3 is a splendid one to beholdgupdoo3 is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Can someone explain....

Ah ha! I think I see the problem!

Your rating (above your avatar) is only a Webkinz. You have to be a gift trainee, gift coach or a member of the WI staff to view a TE- trainee exchange. Also, you have to be gifted, a gift guru, a member of the WI staff, or possibly- IDK- a gift coach to view a GE- gift exchange.
gupdoo3 is offline Female
Old 09-21-2008, 01:04 PM   #3
Call me Tully

Tullylover97 has disabled reputation

it is a gift exchange and if you are a webkinz or lil kinz you are not allowed to view those
Tullylover97 is offline Female
Old 09-21-2008, 01:26 PM   #4
Insanely busy
Gift Guru

animegrl has much to be proud ofanimegrl has much to be proud ofanimegrl has much to be proud ofanimegrl has much to be proud ofanimegrl has much to be proud of

What a Gift Exchange is, is where some WI members who are known to be helpful and trustworthy, go to trade WW items. For example, if I have a lot of Rainbow Coffee tables and I really want the Yang Yin Blossom exclusive, I can offer my coffee table in exchange for a yang yin blossom. Someone else have too many yang yin blossoms and want a rainbow coffee table. We agree to exchange the items, give each other our WWID's, trade them, and then leave feedback on this site. (To make sure it was a fair trade and no one got cheated.)
I hope this explains things but I am going to give you two links, one is to the Official Gift Exchange thread where the rules are posted and the other is a guide that willl help you make good posts to get into the GE if you are interested.
You have to have been a member for more than 2 weeks and have at least 50 good, non-fluff posts (The guide tells what fluff posts are) I wish you luck if you are interested in becoming gifted, feel free to ask any more questions and I will do my best to answer them.

The GE is a safe place to trade and is the only way I trade on WW. Here are the links
Official GE thread:http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...t-t219641.html
Guide to become a Gift Trainee: http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...s-t327735.html
animegrl is offline Female
Old 09-22-2008, 02:08 AM   #5
smile2427

Ohh.
Now I understand.
Thank you!
Rep.
Old 09-28-2008, 06:30 PM   #6
beachcomber488
Gift Guru

jsebaker is just really nicejsebaker is just really nice

I know how she feels, I did the same thing onece or twice. The signature said to click here to see my yada yada yada , so I clicked it and got the same message, I had no clue about it either. I know more about it now. I know that I am not gifted so I cant see what ever it is they are advertising you to come and see.

---------- jsebaker added 3 Minutes and 27 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by animegrl
What a Gift Exchange is, is where some WI members who are known to be helpful and trustworthy, go to trade WW items. For example, if I have a lot of Rainbow Coffee tables and I really want the Yang Yin Blossom exclusive, I can offer my coffee table in exchange for a yang yin blossom. Someone else have too many yang yin blossoms and want a rainbow coffee table. We agree to exchange the items, give each other our WWID's, trade them, and then leave feedback on this site. (To make sure it was a fair trade and no one got cheated.)
I hope this explains things but I am going to give you two links, one is to the Official Gift Exchange thread where the rules are posted and the other is a guide that willl help you make good posts to get into the GE if you are interested.
You have to have been a member for more than 2 weeks and have at least 50 good, non-fluff posts (The guide tells what fluff posts are) I wish you luck if you are interested in becoming gifted, feel free to ask any more questions and I will do my best to answer them.

The GE is a safe place to trade and is the only way I trade on WW. Here are the links
Guide to become a Gift Trainee: http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...s-t327735.html
Perfect example here on yours, To a new member this is like an invite. In your sigi, it says to click here to view my GE. A new member is completely clueless about it and is gonna click it.

Last edited by jsebaker; 09-28-2008 at 06:30 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
jsebaker is offline Female
Old 09-28-2008, 08:18 PM   #7
Gifted

MegMeg is a creator of wonder
MegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonder

Webkinz and Lil' Kinz can't view GE threads, and Gift Trainees can only view Gift Trainee thread I believe, and Only Gift Trainees and Gift Coaches can view Gift Trainee threads. MissyK has a thread where you apply to become a Gift Trainee, and Gingerly has a thread with tips on how to get your 50 non-fluff posts you need to apply for the Gift Trainee position. Hope I helped! -MegMeg
Old 09-28-2008, 08:34 PM   #8
Is Justin a

grundoluvir will become famous soon enough

you need to be a "gift trainee" or a "gifted" rank to be able to trade gifts!!
grundoluvir is offline Female
Old 09-28-2008, 08:39 PM   #9
maltingheartforcats
Gift Guru

swisscheese101 has disabled reputation

Exclamation Re: Can someone explain....

View Post Originally Posted by animegrl

This post explains EXACTLY the information you need.. Basically the Gift exchange, or someone's"GE" is the thread where you can trade items..You have to sign up, though.
swisscheese101 is offline Female
Closed