Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Guides & How-tos

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-31-2011, 02:02 PM   #1
Is a Ghostie
Webkinz :)

bunnyberrtie rocks our collective socksbunnyberrtie rocks our collective socksbunnyberrtie rocks our collective socksbunnyberrtie rocks our collective socksbunnyberrtie rocks our collective socksbunnyberrtie rocks our collective socksbunnyberrtie rocks our collective socksbunnyberrtie rocks our collective socksbunnyberrtie rocks our collective socks

Talking Bunnyberrtie's hints and secrets to the iPhone and iPod!!!!!

Click the image to open in full size.
Hey there! Welcome to my book of secrets, hints and tips to the iPod and iPhone 4!!!!!! If you have anything you want to add, feel free to PM me!!!!!! There will be more updates all the time

My terms of buttons
Click the image to open in full size.

Voice control

Voice control is where you tell your iPod/iPhone what you want to listen to! I find this very useful if I'm playing a game and I don't want to leave the app and if it doesn't understand you, just try it again, it can be a bit fiddly
All you need to do is hold the main button until the thing with voice control comes up and just say what artist, song or album you want! Simple! Remember to speak clearly, not too loud or quiet
Example: "Kate dolly quack, happy lop bunny" *Please note "Kate Dolly Quack" is not a real singer and "happy lop bunny" is not a real song.

Screenshots

Screenshots can be quiet handy when you want to take a picture of a truly historic moment on a game or capturing a websites with directions to your new school
To take a screenshot click the main button and power button. You can access this along with your other photos.

MORE COMING SOON!
bunnyberrtie is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-31-2011, 04:36 PM   #2
Directioner <3

Pupdogkat radiates beauty and kindness all aroundPupdogkat radiates beauty and kindness all aroundPupdogkat radiates beauty and kindness all aroundPupdogkat radiates beauty and kindness all aroundPupdogkat radiates beauty and kindness all aroundPupdogkat radiates beauty and kindness all aroundPupdogkat radiates beauty and kindness all around

Default Re: Bunnyberrtie's hints and secrets to the iPhone and iPod!!!!!

I really needed to know how to take a Screenshot! thanks a bunch!!
Pupdogkat is offline Female
Old 08-31-2011, 06:11 PM   #3
Wacky Biscuit♥
Gift Guru

MeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicness
MeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicness

Thanks for the tip!
Personally, I agree, I find Voice Control to be extremely finicky, so I don't even use it.

Screenshots, I just learned how to do a couple weeks ago when my brother taught me. =)
MeWuvKitties is offline Female
Old 08-31-2011, 06:11 PM   #4
Gifted

Cheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fish
Cheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fish

Thanks for the great tips
Cheesy1 is offline Female
Old 08-31-2011, 06:23 PM   #5
TaliaJoy18 </3

aquahusky14 challenges the impossibleaquahusky14 challenges the impossible
aquahusky14 challenges the impossibleaquahusky14 challenges the impossible

Sweet! I don't have a iPhone or iPod Touch but i'll try this with my mom's phone. Does it work with iPhone 3G or 3?

Last edited by aquahusky14; 09-01-2011 at 02:27 PM..
aquahusky14 is offline Female
Closed