Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Guides & How-tos

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-21-2008, 07:50 PM   #1
Webkinz :)
Bluefinch is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Bluefinch's Guide to Buying Webkinz

Welcome to Bluefinch's (Mini) Guide to Buying Webkinz!

You probably are thinking right now, "Why do I even need a guide for this? It's easy..." Yes. Easy enough, right? I'm just here to provide some tips along the way. [ And I know this is stuff a lot of people already know... I just thought it might be useful to put together in a guide. If you have tips, feel free to post them and I'll put them up here. Thanks!

1. Don't be afraid to dig down a little if you see a rack with just a pile of webkinz. This is usually how they are at stores: a pile of them one the rack shelves. Sometimes there are some cheaper ones, depending on the store, and even some ones retired that are still there.
2. ITS ON EBAAAYYY..... Take a look on eBay. Some are REALLY cheap. There is often someone who puts up 1 cent webkinz for sale. http://hubpages.com/hub/real-unused-webkinz-codes I advise to wait until the last day, last hours of the sale, which you ebay-inians already know anyways. The price tends to rise a lot, but depending on the webkinz its still cheaper if you can wait for it to arrive in the mail. You can also check the rep of the person selling it, which is another good thing about ebay. Remember: only get one with a tag, and do free shipping. And the "buy now" option.
Li'l Kinz are REALLY cheap on eBay.
3. More later, sorry, my mind's drawing a blank right now. Ugh. *Goes to get some soup*

Last edited by Bluefinch; 10-21-2008 at 09:44 PM.. Reason: I needed to finish the mini guide.
Bluefinch is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-21-2008, 07:59 PM   #2
my mom says im
fuzzypenguin7 is a jewel in the roughfuzzypenguin7 is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: Bluefinch's Guide to Buying Webkinz

er... thanks for the tips! i already knew 'bout these but thanks for the help to other people!
fuzzypenguin7 is offline Female
Old 10-24-2008, 03:30 PM   #3
Sweet!!! Im a
Gift Trainee
tyler195 is a jewel in the roughtyler195 is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: Bluefinch's Guide to Buying Webkinz

Also, alot of people hide the ones they want to get "next time" when their parents say not this time
tyler195 is offline Male