Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Guides & How-tos

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-01-2008, 05:32 PM   #1
Gifted

iluvwebkinz414 knows the way
iluvwebkinz414 knows the wayiluvwebkinz414 knows the wayiluvwebkinz414 knows the way

Smile The Biggest, Fattest, Most Awesome Webkinz World Guide!!!!!!

Hi!! Today, I am giving you about a million tips on Webkinz World from a member who's been on for more then a year!!! First we will start with something simple: Your First Pet& your new house. So, how do you get through your fisrt day in Webkinz World? Well, it's quite simple. You just go to the Webkinz home page and click the 'New Member' button. Ms. Birdy will then take you through the adoption, your password and username, and then... your an offical member of Webkinz World! Mrs. Birdy will then show you how to use your room. Finally, you can now do whatever you like on Webkinz World!!!!!

Your Room
Well, most people know that you can move, turn, and remove funiture from your room. Also, you can buy and rename your rooms, too! But let's say you're on one end of the house and you want to get to the other. Have no fear, the jump button is here!!! If your map is on the jump button, you can just click on a room and you'll go to it!! How easy is is that!!!!
Also, on your fisrt day, you start out with 2000 Kinzcash, so you need to but some food, a bed, and a bathtub for your pet. Buying your pet its favorite toy is also a good idea. You can find that information and more on your pet's bio.

Your Dock
Your dock is spilt up into 6 catagorys: Food, Gifts, Clothes, Coupons, Furniture, and Items. You want to keep your dock reduced of most things but food (you need to have a lot of that) because if you have over 200 things in your dock, Webkinz World will be a little slow for you, and it will be harder to find things. To reduce your dock, sell unwanted things, give stuff as gifts, trade it out in the trading room, or put it in your room. Your dock will be happy and so will you! (It really brings in a lot of Kinzcash!!)

Your Pets
Your pets are special, so you've got to take great care of them. You must keep them Happy, Healthy and Full. Try to feed them mostly healty foods. To make them happier and healthier, give them a bath, use the sink, let them exercise, and more. You can check their stats in the My Pets area. Also in My Pets, if you have more then one pet, you can stich to a different pet just by clicking their picture.

Way more tips coming in the future!!! (My hands are tired!!!!!!)

---------- iluvwebkinz414 added 585 Minutes and 5 Seconds later ----------

Kinzcash
Well, Kinzcash is a wonderful thing. You earn it and spend it. First, I'll tell you good ways to earn it.
- There are a couple games in Webkinz World that pay out a lot. Picnic, Tile Towers, Zingoz Pop, Quizzy's Word Challenge, and Dicekinz pay out good money. Also, at Quizzy's Corner, you can earn up to 250 Kinzcash for playing about 10 minutes!!!
- Find a bunch of unwanted stuff in your house? Sell it!!! You'll get a ton of money!!!
- Adopt more pets!!!!! Pet Of The Month is a good pet to adopt, too!!
- Play a easy job in the Employment office!!!! You get paid most of the time!!
- Gem Hunt is great because if you find a gem you have, you can sell it back to Arte.
- Save your Kinzcash!!! Don't go on a 5000 dollar shopping spree unless you need to!!!
- Get 1000 Kinzcash coins in the trading room.
- Press the I Love My Webkinz button in my pets, and you'll get free food and Kinzcash!
- Do Daily Activities!!!!
- Do the surveys in the newspaper!!!!!!!
Good ways to spend it, coming up next!!!!

Last edited by iluvwebkinz414; 07-02-2008 at 06:55 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
iluvwebkinz414 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-02-2008, 09:09 AM   #2
Webkinz :)

HH18e is on a distinguished road

Default Re: The Biggest, Fattest, Most Awesome Webkinz World Guide!!!!!!

Cool thanks! I always go to threads were no one posts because I hate it when no one does on my own!
HH18e is offline Female
Old 07-02-2008, 06:53 PM   #3
Gifted

iluvwebkinz414 knows the way
iluvwebkinz414 knows the wayiluvwebkinz414 knows the wayiluvwebkinz414 knows the way

Smile Re: The Biggest, Fattest, Most Awesome Webkinz World Guide!!!!!!

Thanks!! Now, here's good ways to spend your Kinzcash!
- Buy White Rice!! It boosts your pets' hunger way up!!! (Especially when it's on sale!!!)
- Don't go on big shopping sprees. Take a little at a time.
- Feed your pets the cheap, healthy foods instead of the expensive junk food. It's better for you and you pets!!
- For boy rooms, buy the rattan toy box. For girl rooms, buy the toybox from the pink theme. Their both ceap and they hold up to 8 items!!!
- Buy a couple gardening seeds. I know, their 50 dollars a pet, but that means you won't have to buy Wshop food as often!

iluvwebkinz414 is offline Female
Closed