Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Guides & How-tos

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-26-2007, 07:53 AM   #1
Gifted

mamafrog is on a distinguished road

Default Best friends for webkinz?

OK - I have one webkin - a frog. In its bio, it says its best friend is a chihuahua. Normally I would not purchase a chihuahua. If I were to purchase a chiuhuahua to help my frog's happiness, does the chihuahua's bio automatically reference that a frog is his best friend, or do they sometimes identify a different animal? Just wondering....... My frog is happy but he's always yawning at the docs. Is he yawning because he is bored? Doc just says to put frog to bed when I log out which I do, and he is at 100 for everything (sometimes click on clinic by accident)

Can you have two of your own pets in a room at the same time or do you shift which one you are using by selecting My Pets?

Does anyone pay any heed to the bio best friend, or do you just buy whatever kinz you like?
mamafrog is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-26-2007, 08:16 AM   #2
mvrocksyaaaaaaa

Default Re: Best friends for webkinz?

that is alot of questions sorry i don't know
Old 05-26-2007, 08:18 AM   #3
eveyelle
Gifted

eveyelle is on a distinguished road

No, it's random personality info. It doesn't affect happiness level, etc. as far as I can tell like their favorite items.
Old 05-26-2007, 08:25 AM   #4
Sasa120
Webkinz :)

sasa120 is on a distinguished road

i really dont know...sorry!
Old 05-26-2007, 08:35 AM   #5
ktpotato014
Gifted

KTPotato014 will become famous soon enough

I think that it's just advertising-getting you to want to buy moore webkinz. It probably doesn't make that much difference. If your frog is all at 100, you can probably purchase whatever you would like.
Old 05-26-2007, 08:43 AM   #6
kayka05
Gifted

Kayka05 is on a distinguished road

If there is nothing really wrong with your webkinz, when you take him to Dr. Quack he will say your pet is tired and to put him to sleep more often. If you feed him, bathe and exercise him and put him to bed when you are done - his levels will stay up at 100 and he will be good to go.
As for his best friend - it's random and a marketing ploy. My newest pet says his BF is a cheeky cat - well too bad for him because that's not happening, LOL!
Get your frog a friend so he won't be lonely and all will be well.
You can have them in the same room at the same time, just click on the pet you wish to be active. Or go to My Pets and select Choose and that one will be active. And you know your next pet will come with another medium sized room, right?
Have fun!
Old 05-26-2007, 10:24 AM   #7
fireflyblue
Gift Guru

fireflyblue is a splendid one to beholdfireflyblue is a splendid one to beholdfireflyblue is a splendid one to beholdfireflyblue is a splendid one to behold

View Post Originally Posted by mamafrog
Can you have two of your own pets in a room at the same time or do you shift which one you are using by selecting My Pets?
Yes, you can have them both in the same room. You have to click back and forth between them to activate each one (using the My Pets, or if they're already in the same room, by just clicking the pet you want) so it can be tedious to get them both in front of the TV, etc. Only one is 'active' at a time, but they can both be in the same room if you want them to be.

(I've got two, and it's been kind of fun figuring this stuff out.)
Old 05-26-2007, 05:19 PM   #8
MsMalMal
Gift Guru

grwrn is on a distinguished road

I am glad you asked this question cause I was wondering too. I had gotten a Pug recently and I remembered it is my Lil 'Kinz BF but I guess it doesn't matter though.
Old 05-26-2007, 06:47 PM   #9
Pianoman2
Gift Guru

Pianoman is a jewel in the roughPianoman is a jewel in the rough

That is so you buy more. You start to notice it is always a pet that you don't have!
Old 05-29-2007, 12:55 AM   #10
Gift Guru

sodgoddess is on a distinguished road

I thought I only wanted one webkinz well now I have 7 and one on the way! I piu them all in one room and by clicking on the one you want to move it looks like "pixie dust" sparkles and that on comes to life, click on a different one and that one will be the one to play with I put them all at the table or watching televison before I sign out! I am remodeling now to make their bedrooms all together and turning one of the bedrooms into a playroom! this is so much fun.
Closed