Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!


Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Guides & How-tos

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-21-2008, 06:23 PM   #1
chombiiwan
Webkinz :)
ChombiiWan is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Becoming a Gifted

i got a question... how can i be gifted, i know i need some posts but please help me

proud owner of 12 webkinz!!
:kanga::husky::pig: and 3 tiger snakes / 2 bengals



ChombiiWan is offline
Sponsored Links
Old 04-21-2008, 06:47 PM   #2
everybody knows i'm
Gifted
 
shaxpeare's Avatar
shaxpeare is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Becoming a Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by ChombiiWan
i got a question... how can i be gifted, i know i need some posts but please help me

proud owner of 12 webkinz!!
:kanga::husky::pig: and 3 tiger snakes / 2 bengals



the bnest way to get more posts is to welcome new people or to help people who have questions. that way you know you won't just be posting fluff. also, you need to apply to the training section after you have enough posts. i'll go find the link for you and be right back . . .

---------- shaxpeare added 2 Minutes and 52 Seconds later ----------

here you go:
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...t-t219641.html
be sure to read all the rules, and then when you've fulfilled all the requirements, you'll be able to apply. feel free to pm me if you have anymore questions! and good luck!!

Last edited by shaxpeare; 04-21-2008 at 06:47 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
shaxpeare is offline
Old 04-21-2008, 06:49 PM   #3
:) :p >:p :) :p**
Webkinz :)
 
ColoBones's Avatar
ColoBones is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Becoming a Gifted

Don;t u have 2 have like 50 helpful posts or something?
ColoBones is offline
Old 04-21-2008, 07:13 PM   #4
chombiiwan
Webkinz :)
ChombiiWan is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Becoming a Gifted

thanks for your helps can i give you pointz or something somehow??
ChombiiWan is offline
Old 04-21-2008, 07:17 PM   #5
Webkinz :)
 
beachrox's Avatar
beachrox will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Becoming a Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by shaxpeare
the bnest way to get more posts is to welcome new people or to help people who have questions. that way you know you won't just be posting fluff. also, you need to apply to the training section after you have enough posts. i'll go find the link for you and be right back . . .

---------- shaxpeare added 2 Minutes and 52 Seconds later ----------

here you go:
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...t-t219641.html
be sure to read all the rules, and then when you've fulfilled all the requirements, you'll be able to apply. feel free to pm me if you have anymore questions! and good luck!!
what he said
beachrox is offline Female
Old 04-21-2008, 09:48 PM   #6
everybody knows i'm
Gifted
 
shaxpeare's Avatar
shaxpeare is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Becoming a Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by ColoBones
Don;t u have 2 have like 50 helpful posts or something?
you do. just make sure you're explaining things in complete, politely-worded sentences, and they should all count as "helpful."

---------- shaxpeare added 7 Minutes and 35 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by ChombiiWan
thanks for your helps can i give you pointz or something somehow??
sure! if you ever want to give someone rep points, just click the thumbs up icon under their picture, and you can leave a reason why you're giving the points--usually if they were helpful or just did something nice for you.
good luck becoming gifted!

Last edited by shaxpeare; 04-21-2008 at 09:48 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
shaxpeare is offline
Closed

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:57 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
Copyright © 2007-2013 Kopi Enterprises, LLC
WebkinzInsider.Com is not an official site of, sponsored by, nor affiliated with Ganz, Inc, Webkinz, Lil'Kinz, or Kinzville Newz and all character names, logos, and images are trademarks owned by Ganz, Inc.
no new posts