Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Guides & How-tos

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-24-2008, 12:38 PM   #1
webkinz_forever

Default Bathroom Sink and Bathtub Guide!

Bathroom Sink and Bathtub Guide!

Part 1

Hello, my lil' elephant, Baby Elephant, and I will show you how to sink feature. When you click on your sink, a new window opens up. It looks like this:

Click the image to open in full size.

How to brush your pet's teeth:
In the top left, there is kinz paste, a kind of toothpaste. To apply the toothpaste, you need to have the toothbrush in your hand and then click once. In the top right, you see the toothbrush. To use a toothbrush, just click on it and apply toothpaste. Then click and hold around your pets mouth for a few seconds, to make sure it's teeth are totally clean. Still holding the toothbrush, click on "rinse", and click on the areas with bubbles. Do this a few times. When there are no more bubbles, you're finished!

Applying Soap:
To apply soap, click on the washcloth, which is draped over the bar at the bottom. Click on kinz soap, which is soap. To put the soap on your pet, click and hold the mouse while you move the washcloth over your pet. To clean the soap off, click rinse and hold the washcloth in the sink. When your washcloth looks wet, rub it all over your pet. When there are no bubbles left, you have mastered applying soap!
Brushing your pet:
To brush your pet, click on the brush in the middle left. Put your brush over the middle of your pet's head and click and hold for a few seconds. Remember to click all done before you close the window. Congrats! You can now groom your pet properly with the bathroom sink.

Part 2

Welcome back. Now my Black Cat, Shadow, and I will show you how to use the bathtub.
Click on your bathtub. It will open up a window. It looks like this:
How to use the rubber duck:
To use the rubber duck. Click on the rubber duck and then click in the water. It will start swimming around. To take it out, click on the rubber duck and then back on it's shelf.
How to use the bubble bath:
To use the bubble bath, pick up the bubble bath bottle, located at the upper left. . Move it over the bathtub until it is upside-down, then click and gold until a few bubbles form. To rinse the bubbles away. Pick up the shower nozzle, and hold it over all the bubbles while clicking. Once the bubbles are gone. Click where you got the nozzle from to put it down again. Amazing, you can now use bubble bath!
How to use shampoo.
To use the shampoo. Click on the shampoo bottle. This is the blue bottle. Move it over your pets head until it turns over. Click and hold. Click on the sponge, which is in the top right, and move it over your pet's head. Click and move the sponge until bubbles form. Use the nozzle to wash the bubbles away. Remember to click all done when you're finished. Congrats, you can now use the bathtub!

Please rate this thread if you liked it, because I worked very hard on it.
Sponsored Links
Old 01-24-2008, 12:43 PM   #2
spookychai

Default Re: Bathroom Sink and Bathtub Guide!

Thank you for such a helpful guide
Old 01-24-2008, 12:44 PM   #3
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

Five Stars! Great Guide!
FIA is offline Female
Old 01-24-2008, 12:51 PM   #4
Look world I'm
Gift Guru

marileemed is just really nicemarileemed is just really nice

One of my bathroom sinks did fine. The antique bathroom sink does not seem to work. I did check it out in the W-Shop and it said "Bathroom Sink". Oh Well, I guess that's better than no sink working....
marileemed is offline Female
Old 01-24-2008, 12:53 PM   #5
is a
Gift Guru

Miss Jem will become famous soon enough

Thanks! Last time when I got a bath tub I did not really know how to use it, so this can help people know how to use the bathroom sink!
Miss Jem is offline Female
Old 01-24-2008, 12:56 PM   #6
I love being
Gifted

Angel Mom is a name known to allAngel Mom is a name known to allAngel Mom is a name known to all

My elegant swan sink does not work
When I walk up to it and click on it......nothing happens. I removed it and put it back in, still doesnt work.

Does anybody know if this feature only works for newly purchased sinks? Or will it work for the sinks already in our rooms?
Angel Mom is offline Female
Old 01-24-2008, 01:14 PM   #7
Lollipop8927
Gift Guru

lollipop8927 has much to be proud oflollipop8927 has much to be proud oflollipop8927 has much to be proud oflollipop8927 has much to be proud of

I purchased mine a while ago it works. Your sink, is it a PSI? Or rare? Thanks for a helpful guide, but i have a question. When I use the shampoo, and I know im using it, blue bottle, shampoo, it squirts pink soap, is it supposed to be pink?
lollipop8927 is offline Female
Old 01-24-2008, 01:17 PM   #8
webkinz_forever

It works for the sinks already in my room. Try logging out and logging back in. I have both the normal sink and the funky girl sink and they both work.
Old 01-24-2008, 01:27 PM   #9
your mom.
Gifted

Milly355 is not just visiting!Milly355 is not just visiting!Milly355 is not just visiting!Milly355 is not just visiting!Milly355 is not just visiting!Milly355 is not just visiting!Milly355 is not just visiting!Milly355 is not just visiting!Milly355 is not just visiting!Milly355 is not just visiting!Milly355 is not just visiting!Milly355 is not just visiting!

Wonderful guide! I felt pretty stupid not knowing how to work the sink!

Many Thanks.
Milly355 is offline Female
Old 01-24-2008, 01:43 PM   #10
Gifted
Angel Jack Mom is an unknown quantity at this point

I think I must be the only one in the world that didn't know the sinks worked like that tubs
Closed