Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Guides & How-tos

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-26-2007, 01:32 PM   #21
PoliceOfficer

Default Re: Ask Emily!

I mean polls.
Sponsored Links
Old 07-27-2007, 12:24 PM   #22
xemilyyy
Gifted
xemilyyy is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by sammcgrath7
is there a limit for kinzcash
No, there is no known limit for kinzcash (:
-emm
-
View Post Originally Posted by PoliceOfficer
I mean polls.
Go to the polls section! It gives you detailed instructions there!
-emm

Last edited by xemilyyy; 07-27-2007 at 12:25 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 07-28-2007, 06:53 AM   #23
emily7921

View Post Originally Posted by xemilyyy
Hi There! Well, to get to the gift exchange which is basicly a trading center, you have to post more!
xo Emilyyy
-

1. To get a free superbed, you either need to adopt (5, 10, or 15) pets, or buy trading cards and enter the code at the code shop!

2. Well, to make a new fourm, go to to area you want to post a new topic, and go to the top were it should say "new topic" click it, and there you go! And, i asume you already know how to reply
I would like to correct this, these are not fully correct. To unlock the Gift Exchange, you have to have 50 good, relevant, informative posts and be a member of WI for 2 WEEKS. Then you have to go to 'WI Rules, Help, and Suggestions' and agree to the Fair Gift Exchange Policies after reading them.

You can get a Superbed through trading in the Gift Exchange OR when you adopt 10, 15, 20, 25, 30, ETC.] pets. You DO NOT get a Superbed after 5 Webkinz.

There is no way to make a new FORUM, only the admins can do that. A new topic is not called a new forum, it is called a Topic, more likely known as THREAD. A FORUM is "Guides & Howtos', Gift Exchnage, Open Mike, Housez in Webkinz World. A THREAD is the topic that you post IN the FORUM.

Sorry 'bout the caps lock, just wanted to make sure you know the idfference..
Thanks,
Emily7921
-
Please do not take this following comment offensively::

You are a new member at WI, very new, in fact...Do you think that you should be answering all this dilly dally questions already?? If you give wrong information, the members asking you will think that it's true.. when sometimes it may not be..
I just want to give you a tip, maybe when you are more experienced at WI, you should try this again.. Maybe when you become Gifted, at least. Right now, you're just a 'Webkinz?' and still a new member.

Again, please don't take that offensively..

Last edited by emily7921; 07-28-2007 at 06:57 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 07-28-2007, 04:44 PM   #24
If You Want It, Ask
Gifted

cac953 is a jewel in the roughcac953 is a jewel in the rough

I have a question! Do you have to have 50 posts AND be a member 2 weeks to be in the gift extange or just either?
cac953 is offline Female
Old 07-28-2007, 05:29 PM   #25
xemilyyy
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by emily7921
I would like to correct this, these are not fully correct. To unlock the Gift Exchange, you have to have 50 good, relevant, informative posts and be a member of WI for 2 WEEKS. Then you have to go to 'WI Rules, Help, and Suggestions' and agree to the Fair Gift Exchange Policies after reading them.

You can get a Superbed through trading in the Gift Exchange OR when you adopt 10, 15, 20, 25, 30, ETC.] pets. You DO NOT get a Superbed after 5 Webkinz.

There is no way to make a new FORUM, only the admins can do that. A new topic is not called a new forum, it is called a Topic, more likely known as THREAD. A FORUM is "Guides & Howtos', Gift Exchnage, Open Mike, Housez in Webkinz World. A THREAD is the topic that you post IN the FORUM.

Sorry 'bout the caps lock, just wanted to make sure you know the idfference..
Thanks,
Emily7921
-
Please do not take this following comment offensively::

You are a new member at WI, very new, in fact...Do you think that you should be answering all this dilly dally questions already?? If you give wrong information, the members asking you will think that it's true.. when sometimes it may not be..
I just want to give you a tip, maybe when you are more experienced at WI, you should try this again.. Maybe when you become Gifted, at least. Right now, you're just a 'Webkinz?' and still a new member.

Again, please don't take that offensively..
Thank you! you are very right, i dont know what i was thinking! Thanks again!
Old 07-28-2007, 06:03 PM   #26
muffk1
Gifted

skwhm11 is on a distinguished road

HI. Do you know when the hot tup is gonna be in the curio shop????
Old 07-28-2007, 06:45 PM   #27
emily7921

View Post Originally Posted by skwhm11
HI. Do you know when the hot tup is gonna be in the curio shop????
There is no way to know when there will be a rare in the Curio Shop except from Merthyn, who will tell you the day before.

Thanks,
Emily
Old 07-29-2007, 09:56 AM   #28
xemilyyy
Gifted

Ehh, this thread wasn't really for webkinzinsider.com questions, it was for Webkinz.com, and i am new to this site... not webkinz.
Old 07-29-2007, 11:18 AM   #29
If you want it, ask!
Gifted

KinzCashRulz is an unknown quantity at this point

how do you make a lotttttt of KinzCash in 1 day???
Old 07-29-2007, 05:55 PM   #30
Webkinz :)
ponycrazymm is an unknown quantity at this point

thanx emily!!!
-
whats ur fave thing to do in webkinz world???? i LOVE the wishing well 2 && the curio shop! do u no 35kool???? well she is a scamer!!! don't trust her! tell everybody!!!!!
thanx!!!!

Last edited by ponycrazymm; 07-29-2007 at 05:59 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Closed