Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Guides & How-tos

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-12-2008, 03:51 PM   #1
Graystripe is a
Banned
webkingirl9819 is a splendid one to beholdwebkingirl9819 is a splendid one to beholdwebkingirl9819 is a splendid one to beholdwebkingirl9819 is a splendid one to behold

Default THE AMAZING GUIDE TO REP, BECOMING A GT AND MORE!!!! Come Check it out!

Hello Everyone!
This is my guide to Rep, Becoming a GT, and Making an Interesting thread. Please read all 3 of these. You will learn a lot!

GUIDE TO REPUTATION

Well, All of you probably know about Rep. It's where people can thank you for something nice or helpful that you did. Well, It's not easy to get Rep. So read this guide to find out.

-You could try posting on the Somebody Help! section. You can sometimes earn Rep by helping someone out.
-Try being nice to everyone. Make nice comments, not rude and share your opinions with others!
-Don't go around asking for Rep. It's not alowed and it's Rude.
-Make good posts. People will thank you if you make a good post on one of their threads
-Create helpful threads. If there is a glitch on WW, let everyone know!!!!
- Start a guide on the guides section. A lot of people will like it and give you Rep!
- Don't forget to give rep too! Don't just expect to receive it!

If you follow all of these rules, you will earn lots of rep!!!

GUIDE TO BECOMING A GT

Ok, do you want to become a Gift Trainee. You have probably seen the thread where you actually aply to become one but here are a few tips on becoming one.

-Make 50 good posts!!! Read the "How to make a good post" below
- Post on the somebody help section. It's easier to make good posts there.
- Don't just post on the DCT. Not a lot of posts there are good posts.
- Start a club!!!! Join a club! You can make good posts there too!!!!!

Now remember, Threads do not count towards your 50 good posts. Hope this helps!

HOW TO MAKE A GOOD POST

Now, on WI, you might want to make good posts. It will help get you Rep and help you become a GT!

- Start out with a good hello. It always is a good beginning to a good post!
- Use lots of detail !!! Don't just say "Thank you!" Add more detail!
- Use lots of adjectives, adverbs, verbs and nouns. They make your writing more interesting!
- Sign your name at the end!!!
- Always tell WHY!!!!

Hope this really helps all of you!!! It's hard to make a good post!

GUIDE TO MAKING A THREAD MORE INTERESTING!!!!!!

It's very hard to make an interesting thread. Read on to get some good tips on making your threads more interesting!

-Always start out with a Cachy title!!!
- Say hello!!!!
- Make the thread long!!1
- Give lots of description and detail so people understand it!!!
- Sign your name at the end!!!!
- Make sure your threads about something that people would like!

Ok, pretty simple. It's just like making a good post!

Well, that's my guides for now! I'm tired! Thank you!
~webkingirl9819~

---------- webkingirl9819 added 8 Minutes and 9 Seconds later ----------

Come on! It's a great thread!

Last edited by webkingirl9819; 10-12-2008 at 03:51 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
webkingirl9819 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-12-2008, 04:33 PM   #2
Gift Guru

LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!

Default Re: THE AMAZING GUIDE TO REP, BECOMING A GT AND MORE!!!! Come Check it out!

Sorry but there are already guides to all of that...stickied.
LilyRose is offline Female
Old 10-12-2008, 04:54 PM   #3
Graystripe is a
Banned
webkingirl9819 is a splendid one to beholdwebkingirl9819 is a splendid one to beholdwebkingirl9819 is a splendid one to beholdwebkingirl9819 is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: THE AMAZING GUIDE TO REP, BECOMING A GT AND MORE!!!! Come Check it out!

Hello i <3 webkinz!

I did not know that there were threads like that, but I am sharing what I know, and I like sharing it. If you don't like my guide, you don't like it. There is nothing I could do about it. I like my guides because I can share what I know and help people out. Some people out there don't read stickies! I'm just making it easier for those people who don't read stickies. Sorry if I was doing anything wrong.

~webkingirl9819~
webkingirl9819 is offline Female
Closed