Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Guides & How-tos

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-09-2008, 02:23 AM   #1
Webkinz :)
webkinzrfunmom is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Alternate ways into WW...can you get on after 2:00 a.m. KT?

Hello everyone!

Last Thursday when they were updating WW with the addition of the travel agency, etc. I read where someone had said they tried going in the "back way....and other alternative ways (I can't remember exactly how they worded it)."

Is there an alternative way to get into WW?

And is there a way to get in WW in an American account after 2:00 a.m. KT? I know that you can if you add a pet to your account. So I kind of thought that there MIGHT be a way to get on WW after 2:00 a.m. somehow. My eight hours were up and I could go to the employment shop about 3 seconds prior to 2:00 a.m. KT but it kicked me off.

Also, I keep reading many people joking about being a part of the "dark side." What does that mean? I think it refers to people who have Asian accounts in addition to American accounts (and they are in the U.S. or Canada). Am I correct?

I am still trying to catch on to everything. I have learned a lot so far on here. This board is VERY helpful but I still have a lot of things to learn!

Such as, in Series one cards the card with the code number on it also had a code for a virtual on-line trading card pack, but I bought six series three packages and there was only one code per package and no virtual trading cards. I am really confused!

Thanks for reading and any help you can offer!

Missy:clyde:
webkinzrfunmom is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-09-2008, 02:56 AM   #2
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Alternate ways into WW...can you get on after 2:00 a.m. KT?

You can try going through the 'back door' if you like. I have tried but more often than not they are still closed for that maintenance period. They don't want a bunch of people on there because they are updating...have you ever tried to update when you were doing things online..it bogs down your computer and slows things down significantly.
The backdoor is the Customer Support Log in OR
---> http://www.webkinz.com/us_en/faq_technical.html <---
I am a 'Darksider' I have a couple of Asian accounts and I watch for Arte's Rares. I am a 7th leveler. (That means that I have tipped Arte enough that I get a sign that tells me when the next Rare will be.) I am able to post that time and others who aren't 7th, yet can go on and get that rare. The reason we have those accounts is because the rares offered there are different then the ones offered here in the American accounts and the European accounts. They are still the same themes and such, just more often and better selection. No-one really knows why, it just is. They are also offered in the wee hours and that is the reason we are called 'Darkside.' Plus, we have cookies To find out more, here is Mathmom2's AWESOME link that tells all about the Asian accounts
---> http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...l-t318183.html <---

The series three trading cards are not offering Virtual Trading cards this time. I think it is so that people can still purchase from the other two sets to complete their virtual binders. I was just on the site today (WW bulletinz) and they say that there is one virtual pet PER box and that could be anything from the Sherbet Bunny to the Whimzy Dragon. I got a Pink Google in mine. No luck on the Magical retriever, yet. Those will be much harder to come by and they all seem to Lil Kinz, so far.
I hope that this answers your questions, for now.
If you ever have any other questions, you can just keep posting on the threads, or you can ask any one of us, here. Just click on our names and a drop down menu should allow you to choose our profile. Go there and leave a short message and any of us will answer your questions.

Last edited by Dixiecup; 09-09-2008 at 03:08 AM..
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 09-09-2008, 03:53 AM   #3
Gift Guru

CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!

Thank you for all of that useful information Dixiecup! I never knew that before!
CrystalFlute is offline Female
Old 09-09-2008, 10:53 PM   #4
Webkinz :)
webkinzrfunmom is an unknown quantity at this point

Thank you so much for all of the helpful information! Dixiecup, your post really helped me to put more pieces of the puzzle together! Hopefully I will continue to figure things out and be able to enjoy WW even more (as well as teach the great hints to my children)! They are always really excited when I teach them the new things I have learned off of here!

Missy:clyde:
webkinzrfunmom is offline Female
Closed