Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Guides & How-tos

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-14-2009, 10:58 PM   #1
Malicia ♥
Webkinz :)

alleycat123 is a forum hero
alleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum hero

Default Alleycat's Guide To WI!! Need Profile Help? Maing Friends? Earning Your Rainbows And More? Come Here!!

This guide is mostly for those who don't know a lot of things on WI. (Also really great for new members!!) I will try my best with all my heart to help with any questions!!

YOUR PROFILE
Your profile is your home. Your space. Your way of creating things. To get to your profile when logging in, Click the 'My Account' Button on the right hand side. This will take you to a screen that show's you your member statas. Click the 'Veiw Profile' Button. You will now be automatically taken there. Once you there, You can view your visitor messages, your friends, and more!! To start decorating your profile, click the 'Customize Profile' Button. Once this appears, you will be shown empty color box's. Click these box's, and choose the color's of your hearts desire. Keep on going down and filling up each box with a color. once your done with that, go down to the bottom and click 'Save Change's'. This will save each color you've chosen. Click the button the left hand side of the screen that says 'Welcome, (Username here)' Click your username, and you will be taken to your profile. Are you amazed? You will be even more amazed on the next step to making friends!!

MAKING FRIENDS
This is the best part!! Of course, you want to meet new people!! Don't know quite how? First, go to the forum by clicking the 'Forum' Button on the top part of your screen. Select a part of the forum you'd like to visit. Once you find a thread with people chatting on it, click a person's avatar who you want to become friends with. This will take you to there profile. Once your to there profile, leave them a message such as "Hi!! I'm new here, and I just wanted to know if you wanted to be friends!!" Once that person answer's you, you will see right underneath the button that say 'Welcome, (Username here)' It will say 'Notifacations: 1' Click that and it will say 'Visitor new visitor message' Click that and read your message. Go back to there page and feel free to reply. But while at their page, go down a little and to your right, you should see a button that says 'Befriend (Username here)' Click that. Once that appears, you will be shown a screen that says 'Are you sure you would like to befriend (Username here)?' Click the 'SAVE' button right below that. (Or I think it says SAVE, But what ever button it shows to accept, click it. This will send a friend request to that person. Then tada!! Your friends if he/she accepts!!

I WILL UPDATE THIS SOON WITH MORE TIPS!! UNTIL THEN, ENJOY!!

Your friend,
Alley
alleycat123 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-14-2009, 11:09 PM   #2
Gift Guru

GoldenPuppy has disabled reputation

Default Re: Alleycat's Guide To WI!! Need Profile Help? Maing Friends? Earning Your Rainbows And More? Come Here!!

Great guide! I'm sure it'll help newer members and probably not-so new ones even, too!
Old 10-14-2009, 11:13 PM   #3
Malicia ♥

alleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum hero

Default Re: Alleycat's Guide To WI!! Need Profile Help? Maing Friends? Earning Your Rainbows And More? Come Here!!

Thanks!! I hope it does too!
Old 10-15-2009, 04:28 PM   #4
YAY finally a

bookworm12 has a brilliant futurebookworm12 has a brilliant futurebookworm12 has a brilliant futurebookworm12 has a brilliant futurebookworm12 has a brilliant future

great guide rep!
bookworm12 is offline Female
Old 10-15-2009, 04:50 PM   #5
Malicia ♥

Thanks so much, Bookworm!! But that really isn't nessacary!!
Closed