Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Guides & How-tos

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-03-2007, 08:37 AM   #41
i am the best
Webkinz :)

hollistergirl475 is a splendid one to beholdhollistergirl475 is a splendid one to beholdhollistergirl475 is a splendid one to beholdhollistergirl475 is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: FOR ALL OF THOSE NEW WI MEMBERS OUT THERE & NOT SO NEW MEMBERS WHO HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THEY'RE DOING!! This will deinitely solve ALL problems! guide to everything on WI!!!!!! i'm here most of the afternoon!

View Post Originally Posted by FLOWERSM
Hey I need some help I have made over 50 posts & been here more than 2 weeks! I had posted that I agreed with the gifting rules a couple of days ago & nothing has happened what do I do? Sarah
ok so that happened to me also. what you do is, well it depends about how many days was a couple of days ago? if it was more than 3 days ago, i suggest you PM a mod like COWS4U and tell her that you haven't gotten a response back yet.
hollistergirl475 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-03-2007, 10:29 AM   #42
RyanR2D2
Gift Guru

jewel01 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: FOR ALL OF THOSE NEW WI MEMBERS OUT THERE & NOT SO NEW MEMBERS WHO HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THEY'RE DOING!! This will deinitely solve ALL problems! guide to everything on WI!!!!!! i'm here most of the afternoon!

That is an awesome amount of information, thank you SO much!!!
Old 11-03-2007, 10:34 AM   #43
i am the best

hollistergirl475 is a splendid one to beholdhollistergirl475 is a splendid one to beholdhollistergirl475 is a splendid one to beholdhollistergirl475 is a splendid one to behold

you are very welcome jewel01!!!!!!!
hollistergirl475 is offline Female
Old 11-03-2007, 11:34 AM   #44
rman21196 is an unknown quantity at this point

Lightbulb Re: FOR ALL OF THOSE NEW WI MEMBERS OUT THERE & NOT SO NEW MEMBERS WHO HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THEY'RE DOING!! This will deinitely solve ALL problems! guide to everything on WI!!!!!! i'm here most of the afternoon!

ty this is sooooooooooooo helpful

---------- rman21196 added 2 Minutes and 38 Seconds later ----------

i have a question.??? do the 50 posts it takes to be part of a gift exchange count as replys like this one????

Last edited by rman21196; 11-03-2007 at 11:34 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 11-03-2007, 11:37 AM   #45
Gift Guru

kitty668 is not just visiting!kitty668 is not just visiting!kitty668 is not just visiting!kitty668 is not just visiting!kitty668 is not just visiting!kitty668 is not just visiting!kitty668 is not just visiting!kitty668 is not just visiting!kitty668 is not just visiting!kitty668 is not just visiting!kitty668 is not just visiting!

Wow,thanks!That was really helpful for me!Thanks a whole lot!
kitty668 is offline Female
Old 11-03-2007, 11:58 AM   #46
s-α-ɼ-α-н
Gifted

FLOWERSM radiates beauty and kindness all aroundFLOWERSM radiates beauty and kindness all aroundFLOWERSM radiates beauty and kindness all aroundFLOWERSM radiates beauty and kindness all aroundFLOWERSM radiates beauty and kindness all aroundFLOWERSM radiates beauty and kindness all aroundFLOWERSM radiates beauty and kindness all around

Hi I can't find when I posted that I agreed 2 the gifting rules but I pmed cows4u 2 see if she can help! Thanks Sarah
FLOWERSM is offline Female
Old 11-03-2007, 12:16 PM   #47
rman21196 is an unknown quantity at this point

does anyone want to trade wit me
Old 11-03-2007, 12:31 PM   #48
Lil Kinz
oreo104 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks for helping me hollistergirl!
Old 11-03-2007, 01:34 PM   #49
Gift Guru

kitty668 is not just visiting!kitty668 is not just visiting!kitty668 is not just visiting!kitty668 is not just visiting!kitty668 is not just visiting!kitty668 is not just visiting!kitty668 is not just visiting!kitty668 is not just visiting!kitty668 is not just visiting!kitty668 is not just visiting!kitty668 is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by rman21196
does anyone want to trade wit me
Sorry,but you can't trade on here because you're not gifted.
kitty668 is offline Female
Old 11-03-2007, 01:37 PM   #50

Tanman is on a distinguished road

Thank you so much sooooo helpful
Closed