Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Guides & How-tos

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-24-2007, 05:22 PM   #1
i am the best
Webkinz :)

hollistergirl475 is a splendid one to beholdhollistergirl475 is a splendid one to beholdhollistergirl475 is a splendid one to beholdhollistergirl475 is a splendid one to behold

Default FOR ALL OF THOSE NEW WI MEMBERS OUT THERE & NOT SO NEW MEMBERS WHO HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THEY'RE DOING!! This will deinitely solve ALL problems! guide to everything on WI!!!!!! i'm here most of the afternoon!

hey guys here is a how to guide for just about everything here on WI! this may take a while to type.

first: all about rep: how to give it, how to receive it, and how to check it!
#1 is all about reputation points. a rep. point goes into that little green box right under your avatar.(it has a thumb next to the green box) how to give it: if you are giving rep out to someone, all you do is click on the thumb and you will be able to type whatever you want to that specific person. THAT EASY! how to receive it: you must be very helpful and nice around the forum in order to get a rep. point. whatever you do YOU CANNOT ASK FOR A REP. POINT! that is a biggy! if you are helpful to someone, then they will give you one, just NEVER ask for one, you will get in trouble for it. lastly, how to check it: to check how many rep. points you have, scroll to the top and click user CP, located under the cocker spaniel. you then scroll down and it'll show all these green boxes and next to it will be the person who gave you the point and what they said. plus, to get 2 rep boxes, you need around 100 points!

second: how to get a avatar under your name!
#2 is how to get an avatar. in order to get one from another site, you must post at least 10 posts first! if you just want one and didn't post 10 posts, click subscribed threads and then there will be a blue box in the right corner, in that box it will say edit profile, edit signature, edit options... etc and one will be edit avatar. you click on that and it'll show pics of webkinz. you choose the one you want and just below the pics it will say save avatar. click that button.

third: how to get a signature! (the thing under all of your posts you make!)
#3 is how to get a siggy (signature). you go to userCP and click edit signature and there will be this big white box for you to type in. if you want words just type the words you want. also, if you want a picture then scroll down a bit and there will be two skinny white bars. click on the first one and there is a button that says browse next to it. click browse and then open your pic in your sample pics then click save signature. it shall now be done.

fourth: how to post!
#4 is pretty simple. you click on a thread and then at the top or bottom of the page click "reply" and then you may type whatever you wish to say. it's that easy!

fifth: how to make a thread!
#5 is how to make a thread of your own. you click, at the top, webkinz forum, located above the cocker spaniel and there will be tons of folders with some titles saying: contests and tournaments, general discussion, chat, head to the pollz, and much much more. you will click on the title of one of the folders that your thread topic would fall under. like if you were having a contest, you'd click on contests and tournaments. then in the top left corner click new topic and then give your thread a title and type away!

sixth: how to make a poll!
#6 is how to create a poll. you click webkinz forum and click head to the pollz. you'll give your thread a title and type whatever you want to say. then when that's done, scroll down and there will be a tiny white box and next to it will say "yes, make a poll woth this thread." click on that. then it'll bring you to a new page and it'll say poll question: say your poll was about webkinz or shining stars. you'd say as the poll question, which is better, webkinz or shining stars? then there are 4 white bars. that will be all of the options to pick from. like one would be webkinz is better, another would be shining stars are better, another would be both equally, and the last one could be neither. get it? easy right??? then when that's done click submit poll. YOU'RE DONE!

seventh: how to become a part of the gift exchange!
#7 is how to become part in the GE (gift exchange). first, you must be a member for at least 2 weeks and you must have posted 50 posts at least. once you have done that, you apply for the GE rules which is under subscribed threads. then you wait between usually 10 minutes to 3 days until you get a PM from a moderator saying that you are gifted. then you go to webkinz forum and click on the folder that has mini folders that have a,b,c,d,e,f,g, etc..... you'll click on the mini folder that your username begins with. for instance, i would click the letter h because i'm hollistergirl475. get that? then you'll make a thread about what items you have up for trade. you should categorize them by groups like, exclusive, rare, PSIs.. ect.... then once you trade with someone you leave feedback ALWAYS! you click on their avatar and click submit feedback for so and so. then click trade, positive, negative, or nuetral depending on how the trade was. then type what you have to about the trade and click submit.

eighth: how to become a gift guru!
#8 is how to becomea gift guru (GG). you must have over twenty giftz. (the giftz are when you trade with someone and once they send feedback it'll show up as a gift.) then you PM a moderator telling them that you have 20 giftz and they'll make you a GG.

ninth: how to get a certain amount of stars!
#9 is how to get a certain amount of stars:
1 - 10 posts
2- 100 posts
3- 500 posts???
4- 1000 posts
5- 2000 posts
rainbow stars- 5000 posts
one spinny star- 10,000 posts

tenth: how to post a picture in a post!
#10 is how to post a pic on one of your posts. first, you svae the picture you want to post into a folder on your computer, then you go to www.tinypic.com and click browse and then click on the pic you wanted. then click upload and it'll say uploading pic... then there will be all of these bars and each will say copy next to it. click on the second bar and click copy once. then go to the post you want the pic on and scroll down and there will be a little box to type in you'll right click the box and click paste. then click post quick reply right underneath the box. it'll show up on your post.

eleventh: how to send a PM!
# 11 is how to send a PM (private message) to someone. you type in the person's username and then type what you want to them. then click send message. you may use those smileys under the box: :chi: and there are more! you may only send 150 messages. (counting ones you receive.) to delete a meaasge, click on that bar that says options, and click delete. it should be in the top right corner of the message. once you are a GG you can send and receive 250 messages.

that's all i can think of right now, but if i missed something that people need help with, tell me! hope i helped! see ya!

---------- hollistergirl475 added 9 Minutes and 57 Seconds later ----------

hello? anyone there?

---------- hollistergirl475 added 11 Minutes and 28 Seconds later ----------

hello??? oh now i'm sad, it's been 25 minutes since i made this thread and no one posted.

---------- hollistergirl475 added 100 Minutes and 40 Seconds later ----------

hello???????????? please anyone? now i am about to cry it's been over 2 hours and still not one single person!

Last edited by hollistergirl475; 11-21-2007 at 02:39 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
hollistergirl475 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-24-2007, 05:24 PM   #2
ithout a doubt
Gift Guru

rickekinz is not just visiting!rickekinz is not just visiting!rickekinz is not just visiting!rickekinz is not just visiting!rickekinz is not just visiting!rickekinz is not just visiting!rickekinz is not just visiting!rickekinz is not just visiting!rickekinz is not just visiting!rickekinz is not just visiting!rickekinz is not just visiting!

Default Re: FOR ALL OF THOSE NEW wi MEMBERS OUT THERE & NOT SO NEW MEMBERS! here is a VERY helpful guide for just about EVERYTHING ON WI!

Thanks for your help! You put a lot of effort into this!
rickekinz is offline Female
Old 10-24-2007, 05:28 PM   #3
i am the best

hollistergirl475 is a splendid one to beholdhollistergirl475 is a splendid one to beholdhollistergirl475 is a splendid one to beholdhollistergirl475 is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: FOR ALL OF THOSE NEW wi MEMBERS OUT THERE & NOT SO NEW MEMBERS! here is a VERY helpful guide for just about EVERYTHING ON WI!

THANK YOU RICEKINZ!
Old 10-24-2007, 05:35 PM   #4
ithout a doubt
Gift Guru

rickekinz is not just visiting!rickekinz is not just visiting!rickekinz is not just visiting!rickekinz is not just visiting!rickekinz is not just visiting!rickekinz is not just visiting!rickekinz is not just visiting!rickekinz is not just visiting!rickekinz is not just visiting!rickekinz is not just visiting!rickekinz is not just visiting!

You're very welcome!
rickekinz is offline Female
Old 10-24-2007, 05:49 PM   #5
icedragon1997

icedragon1997 is on a distinguished road

THANKS A WHOLE LOT!!!! By the way, do you know how to make a slide show? I've been dying to know!
Old 10-24-2007, 06:00 PM   #6
i am the best

no sadly, i do not. if i did i would definitely put it up there. sorry!
Old 10-24-2007, 06:01 PM   #7
icedragon1997

icedragon1997 is on a distinguished road

It's fine, it's okay. Do you know how to post attachments?
Old 10-24-2007, 06:03 PM   #8
i am the best

what do you mean by attachments? videos, pics?...
Old 10-24-2007, 06:06 PM   #9
Tim Gunn is a
Gift Guru

kateannec11 has much to be proud ofkateannec11 has much to be proud ofkateannec11 has much to be proud ofkateannec11 has much to be proud of

I really want to become gifted!
kateannec11 is offline Female
Old 10-24-2007, 06:08 PM   #10
i am the best

View Post Originally Posted by kateannec11
I really want to become gifted!
don't worry, you are very close only 5 more posts unless, have you been here for 2 weeks or more?
Closed