Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Guides & How-tos

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-20-2012, 05:59 PM   #21
Webkinz :)

agonn knows the way
agonn knows the wayagonn knows the wayagonn knows the wayagonn knows the wayagonn knows the way

Default Re: all things NAIL POLISH} you may now post!

View Post Originally Posted by neonflowers
Ooooh, I LOVE the m&m design! I just have to buy a nail art pen, I've been meaning to buy one, but do you prefer any brand over another??
Well, I only have one nail art pen that's white...lol. It's a Sally Hansen brand. For me, it was only 7 dollars...if you want better results, a more expensive nail art pen might just do the trick. I think I am going to get a more high quality one soon.
You can also use the tip of a white nail polish brush.
I haven't tried yet, but maybe you could take a toothpick and dip it in the white nail polish and draw the "m"...hmm. I'll have to try that!
agonn is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-20-2012, 06:11 PM   #22

neonflowers is not just visiting!neonflowers is not just visiting!neonflowers is not just visiting!neonflowers is not just visiting!neonflowers is not just visiting!neonflowers is not just visiting!neonflowers is not just visiting!neonflowers is not just visiting!neonflowers is not just visiting!neonflowers is not just visiting!neonflowers is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by agonn
Well, I only have one nail art pen that's white...lol. It's a Sally Hansen brand. For me, it was only 7 dollars...if you want better results, a more expensive nail art pen might just do the trick. I think I am going to get a more high quality one soon.
You can also use the tip of a white nail polish brush.
I haven't tried yet, but maybe you could take a toothpick and dip it in the white nail polish and draw the "m"...hmm. I'll have to try that!
OK thanks for the tips!
neonflowers is offline Female
Old 02-20-2012, 06:46 PM   #23
sourpatch112 is cool as a bunny clownsourpatch112 is cool as a bunny clownsourpatch112 is cool as a bunny clownsourpatch112 is cool as a bunny clownsourpatch112 is cool as a bunny clownsourpatch112 is cool as a bunny clownsourpatch112 is cool as a bunny clownsourpatch112 is cool as a bunny clown

Looks lovely, hun. ♥
I'll do my nails tonight! (:
sourpatch112 is offline Female
Old 02-20-2012, 07:17 PM   #24

agonn knows the way
agonn knows the wayagonn knows the wayagonn knows the wayagonn knows the wayagonn knows the way

View Post Originally Posted by neonflowers
OK thanks for the tips!
no prob
View Post Originally Posted by sourpatch112
Looks lovely, hun. ♥
I'll do my nails tonight! (:
Post a pic!!!
agonn is offline Female
Old 02-21-2012, 07:24 PM   #25
✐Writer✐

Steelersgal86 knows the waySteelersgal86 knows the waySteelersgal86 knows the waySteelersgal86 knows the waySteelersgal86 knows the waySteelersgal86 knows the waySteelersgal86 knows the waySteelersgal86 knows the waySteelersgal86 knows the waySteelersgal86 knows the waySteelersgal86 knows the waySteelersgal86 knows the waySteelersgal86 knows the waySteelersgal86 knows the waySteelersgal86 knows the way

OH! I can't believe I just saw this! Great designs agonn
Steelersgal86 is offline Female
Old 02-22-2012, 11:16 AM   #26

agonn knows the way

Thank you!!
agonn is offline Female
Old 02-22-2012, 03:23 PM   #27
sourpatch112 is cool as a bunny clownsourpatch112 is cool as a bunny clownsourpatch112 is cool as a bunny clownsourpatch112 is cool as a bunny clownsourpatch112 is cool as a bunny clownsourpatch112 is cool as a bunny clownsourpatch112 is cool as a bunny clownsourpatch112 is cool as a bunny clown

I will, but I never ended up doing my nails.. xD
But I'll try to get a picture up(:
sourpatch112 is offline Female
Old 02-22-2012, 05:04 PM   #28
Gifted

megan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellence
megan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellence

I'm thinking of trying the diagonal crackle design with some darker colors tonight... I'll post a picture if I do.
Old 02-22-2012, 05:34 PM   #29

chindio is just really nicechindio is just really nice

I am so adicted to nail polish. I love love!! OPI start to finish! Base and top coat all in one. I also love the katy perry collection by them. I love putting glitter on top!!

I love the water marbling! i want to try it so bad. Next time i do my nails i am giving it a go. Wish me luck!!
chindio is offline Female
Old 02-22-2012, 05:50 PM   #30
chin up, beautiful
Banned
PeaceLoveGaGa knows the way
PeaceLoveGaGa knows the way

Great guide! I love it c:
PeaceLoveGaGa is offline Female
Closed

Tags
avid wntmer, bradying, diz is my tag!!, inky's tag not yours, onlychild1999 was here!, visit nailside blog!!, ♥do you love me?♥, ♥wenjun waz here♥