Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Guides & How-tos

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-18-2012, 10:07 AM   #111
Webkinz :)

agonn knows the way
agonn knows the wayagonn knows the wayagonn knows the wayagonn knows the wayagonn knows the way

Default Re: all things NAIL POLISH}

View Post Originally Posted by Lanawas
LOVE this thread!!
I had no idea that you could do some of these designs at home!! Thank you so much for sharing!!
Im tempted to all of these at once! xD
5 Stars!!!
Thank you so much!
View Post Originally Posted by webkinzfan3ever
love it and gave it 5 stars
Aw, thanks!!!
agonn is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-18-2012, 08:46 PM   #112
hiddlesbatched
sportslover has too much Rep to tellsportslover has too much Rep to tellsportslover has too much Rep to tellsportslover has too much Rep to tell
sportslover has too much Rep to tellsportslover has too much Rep to tellsportslover has too much Rep to tellsportslover has too much Rep to tellsportslover has too much Rep to tellsportslover has too much Rep to tellsportslover has too much Rep to tellsportslover has too much Rep to tellsportslover has too much Rep to tell

I'll post pics of my splatter-painted nails soon
sportslover is offline Female
Old 04-18-2012, 08:47 PM   #113

tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.
tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.

How'd this get down to 3 stars?
tarabella9 is offline Female
Old 04-19-2012, 08:23 PM   #114

agonn knows the way
agonn knows the wayagonn knows the wayagonn knows the wayagonn knows the wayagonn knows the way

View Post Originally Posted by tarabella9
How'd this get down to 3 stars?
Oh, I just noticed that..hmm.
agonn is offline Female
Old 04-19-2012, 09:28 PM   #115

lovethemavatars has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by agonn
airbrush design-
(that doesn't include an airbrush)
level: medium
takes 20 minutes

what you need for this design is a dark color (ex. black) and a light color (ex. pink), nail polish remover, and a paper towel for excess nail polish.

STEP ONE: Start out by making a rough "U" shape with the DARKER color by the cuticle. Make it thick!
STEP TWO: About 1-2 minutes after that, fill in the other part with the lighter color.
STEP THREE: Swirl the two colors where they meet upward a bit.
STEP FOUR: Let dry for 10-15 minutes then seal with a topcoat.
If you followed these steps correctly, it should look something like THIS.
I want to do this design, and I wanted thoughts on it with these colors:
Click the image to open in full size.
Also, it doesn't say what to swirl the colors with...?
lovethemavatars is offline Female
Old 04-20-2012, 08:54 PM   #116

agonn knows the way

View Post Originally Posted by lovethemavatars
I want to do this design, and I wanted thoughts on it with these colors:
Click the image to open in full size.
Also, it doesn't say what to swirl the colors with...?
Swirl the colors with the nail polish brush.
agonn is offline Female
Old 04-20-2012, 09:42 PM   #117

Okay, I kinda figured, but I just wanted to make sure. And I have a nail design suggestion. Give me a few minutes.
Okay, got it:

chevron design-
takes 45-85 minutes

all you will need for this design is 2 different colored nail polishes, a top coat, and tape

STEP ONE: First, paint your fingernail with whatever color you'd like, and let that dry for 5-10 minutes. Apply a second coat and let dry 30-60 minutes.
STEP TWO: Cut up thin pieces of tape (you'll need four) and place them across diagonally coming from the center.
STEP THREE: Apply a layer of the second nail color, and slowly remove the tape. Let dry 10-15 minutes.
STEP FOUR: Seal with a clear top coat of nail polish, and you're done!
It keeps getting easier and easier as you go, don't give up. :]

(I tried following your layout, but I know you'll need to rephrase it a bit in your own words. )

Last edited by lovethemavatars; 04-20-2012 at 09:48 PM..
Old 04-20-2012, 09:49 PM   #118

tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.
tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.

Okay, I kinda figured, but I just wanted to make sure. And I have a nail design suggestion. Give me a few minutes.
Okay, got it:

chevron design-
takes 45-85 minutes

all you will need for this design is 2 different colored nail polishes, a top coat, and tape

STEP ONE: First, paint your fingernail with whatever color you'd like, and let that dry for 5-10 minutes. Apply a second coat and let dry 30-60 minutes.
STEP TWO: Cut up thin pieces of tape (you'll need four) and place them across diagonally coming from the center.
STEP THREE: Apply a layer of the second nail color, and slowly remove the tape. Let dry 10-15 minutes.

(I tried following your layout, but I know you'll need to rephrase it a bit in your own words. )
I like this one.
tarabella9 is offline Female
Old 04-20-2012, 10:06 PM   #119

@Tara - Thank you! I did the first part of it, but I'm too lazy to add the design right now. Haha. When I do it myself, I'll submit a pic of my nails. (Red and black)
Old 04-22-2012, 04:02 PM   #120

agonn knows the way

Okay, got it:

chevron design-
takes 45-85 minutes

Thanks
agonn is offline Female
Closed

Tags
avid wntmer, bradying, diz is my tag!!, inky's tag not yours, onlychild1999 was here!, visit nailside blog!!, ♥do you love me?♥, ♥wenjun waz here♥