Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Guides & How-tos

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-01-2008, 01:45 PM   #1
weatherkari~~karik95
Gifted

karik is on a distinguished road

Default All About Your Profile Box when you post

I wasn't sure what to call this box- Click the image to open in full size. So that is what I'm calling it for now. If anyone has a better idea of what to call it, please say so, I will change the title.

Anyway, this guide is about the box off to the side of your posts that contains your avatar and stuff. This guide is to explain what everything is.

1. Click the image to open in full size. That is your username and your WW ID, or whatever you put there. You cannot change your username, but you can change what is below it. Go to Quick Links(under the cat that is picnicing on the banner)

2.Click the image to open in full size. This is your status. They are- Lil' Kinz(for 10 of less posts), Webkinz(for more that 10 posts), Gift Trainee(for the people traning to be gifted), Gifted(those who can trade items in WW), Gift Guru(those who can trade through PM's), Gift Coach(those who train gift trainees), Moderator, Administrator, and Founder. Mod's and Admins help out on the site, I believe, and the founders are Justin and Wendy.

3.Click the image to open in full size. This is your avatar, you can change it by clicking User CP, then edit avatar.

4.Click the image to open in full size. These are stars for the number of posts you make. Here is a guide from the FAQ's- Click the image to open in full size.
There are also different colored stars- You get this color for being a webkinz- Click the image to open in full size.

This for Gifted or Gift Trainee-Click the image to open in full size.

And this for being a Gift Guru-Click the image to open in full size.

5.Click the image to open in full size. Rep Boxes. These represent how many Reputation (Rep's) Points you've been given. You usually get reps for being helpful or nice. You get 1 Rep box for every 100 posts. When you get your 6th rep box, it is lime green instead of dark green. When you get your 11th box, it is yellow(that would take a LOT or rep!)

6.Click the image to open in full size. This really explains itself, the month you joined, the number of posts you have, and if you are a GT or Gifted, how many giftz you've received.

7.Click the image to open in full size. This tells if you are online or not. It is colored if you are, and gray if you aren't.

8.Click the image to open in full size. Click this to give rep.

9.Click the image to open in full size. Click this to flag a post, if it doesn't follow the rules, or so a mod can see it if it is important( like adopting a pet that is new and hasn't been adopted yet.)

10.Click the image to open in full size. And this is an icon for male or female. You can set this by clicking User CP, then Edit Options.

Thanks so much for reading this guide, I hope you learned something! If I messed up on something or something should be added, let me know, I will add it and credit you!
karik is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-06-2008, 02:32 PM   #2
weatherkari~~karik95
Gifted

Default Re: All About Your Profile Box when you post

does anyone like the guide?
karik is offline Female
Old 08-06-2008, 02:34 PM   #3
my cat is
Banned
meow0628 has a brilliant futuremeow0628 has a brilliant futuremeow0628 has a brilliant futuremeow0628 has a brilliant futuremeow0628 has a brilliant future

I like it! It's really good for new users
meow0628 is offline Female
Old 08-06-2008, 02:46 PM   #4
weatherkari~~karik95
Gifted

Thanks for posting!
karik is offline Female
Closed