| 08-01-2008, 01:45 PM || #1 |
Join Date: Feb 2008
| | All About Your Profile Box when you post
I wasn't sure what to call this box- So that is what I'm calling it for now. If anyone has a better idea of what to call it, please say so, I will change the title.
Anyway, this guide is about the box off to the side of your posts that contains your avatar and stuff. This guide is to explain what everything is.
1. That is your username and your WW ID, or whatever you put there. You cannot change your username, but you can change what is below it. Go to Quick Links(under the cat that is picnicing on the banner)
2. This is your status. They are- Lil' Kinz(for 10 of less posts), Webkinz(for more that 10 posts), Gift Trainee(for the people traning to be gifted), Gifted(those who can trade items in WW), Gift Guru(those who can trade through PM's), Gift Coach(those who train gift trainees), Moderator, Administrator, and Founder. Mod's and Admins help out on the site, I believe, and the founders are Justin and Wendy.
3. This is your avatar, you can change it by clicking User CP, then edit avatar.
4. These are stars for the number of posts you make. Here is a guide from the FAQ's-
There are also different colored stars- You get this color for being a webkinz-
This for Gifted or Gift Trainee-
And this for being a Gift Guru-
5. Rep Boxes. These represent how many Reputation (Rep's) Points you've been given. You usually get reps for being helpful or nice. You get 1 Rep box for every 100 posts. When you get your 6th rep box, it is lime green instead of dark green. When you get your 11th box, it is yellow(that would take a LOT or rep!)
6. This really explains itself, the month you joined, the number of posts you have, and if you are a GT or Gifted, how many giftz you've received.
7. This tells if you are online or not. It is colored if you are, and gray if you aren't.
8. Click this to give rep.
9. Click this to flag a post, if it doesn't follow the rules, or so a mod can see it if it is important( like adopting a pet that is new and hasn't been adopted yet.)
10. And this is an icon for male or female. You can set this by clicking User CP, then Edit Options.
Thanks so much for reading this guide, I hope you learned something! If I messed up on something or something should be added, let me know, I will add it and credit you!
| || |