Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Guides & How-tos

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-15-2009, 01:10 PM   #1
Banned
SgtGarand is an unknown quantity at this point

Question Adding Friends on WI

OK, so I guess I am a new be, but on my friends profile there isn't the option to add them as a friend. It just says that I can add them to my contact list. She says she has the option to add me as a friend, but I don't get a notification or message.

Is there a certain setting or option?
Does a WI member have to post a certain number of times to get that ability. I have only posted a few times, she hasn't posted anything yet. Is that why?

I'm sorry if this has been asked before, but I could not find an answer in the search.
Thanks

:husky:

Last edited by SgtGarand; 04-15-2009 at 01:15 PM..
SgtGarand is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 04-15-2009, 01:12 PM   #2
Never too late
Webkinz :)

sunshine_girl has a brilliant futuresunshine_girl has a brilliant futuresunshine_girl has a brilliant futuresunshine_girl has a brilliant futuresunshine_girl has a brilliant future

Default Re: Adding Friends on WI

Well now that your a webkinz you should be able to add the to your friends list which is technically the same thing as the contact list. It may have been because you were a lil kinz.
sunshine_girl is offline Female
Old 04-15-2009, 01:13 PM   #3
IttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roost

You have to make 10 posts before you can send private messages. It would make sense if that is related to the friends list. Let me check and report back.

Mom of IttyGirl2

Yes, you both need to have 10 posts. Check out the Rules and FAQ menus at the top of the page for a lot more useful info.

Last edited by IttyGirl2; 04-15-2009 at 01:16 PM..
Old 04-15-2009, 01:15 PM   #4
Banned

ok, because she hasn't made any posts yet and it still says she is a little kinz.

So, I should just tell her to make some posts and then she will be able to add me?
Old 04-15-2009, 01:16 PM   #5
Never too late

sunshine_girl has a brilliant futuresunshine_girl has a brilliant futuresunshine_girl has a brilliant futuresunshine_girl has a brilliant futuresunshine_girl has a brilliant future

Oh then yes, she can't make friends yet. You need to be a webkinz before being able to add friends to your contacts list!

Yep more posts and she will definitely be able to add you!
sunshine_girl is offline Female
Old 04-15-2009, 01:22 PM   #6
Banned

Thanks for the quick replies. I will let her know.

Thanks for the help, for the life of me I couldn't figure it out, but I had a feeling it could be related to that.

Thanks
Old 04-15-2009, 01:26 PM   #7
gangnam style

tarsky781 challenges the impossibletarsky781 challenges the impossible
tarsky781 challenges the impossibletarsky781 challenges the impossible

It might also be that you're also friends, just for a heads up in the future
tarsky781 is offline Female
Old 04-17-2009, 06:13 PM   #8

emajade is the bees knees!emajade is the bees knees!emajade is the bees knees!emajade is the bees knees!emajade is the bees knees!emajade is the bees knees!emajade is the bees knees!

Hi Husky,

I am just responding to your adding friends question. I guess I must post 10 times and the same would apply to Unicorn I guess. So I will start posting, though for the life of me I have no idea about what, LOL.

Jingles the Bee Mouse
emajade is offline Female
Old 04-18-2009, 01:04 AM   #9
Banned

lol
Hi, bee mouse jingles

yes, that is what i have found out with the 10 posts, so you too will not be little kinz.

Go to the introduction section and introduce yourselfs
that should get yall going

:husky:
Closed