| 02-11-2008, 07:36 AM || #1 |
| | Activities Frame How-To
Make a Time FrameHi! Today we will make a daily activities/arte's rares/employment office times time frame.I will just say activities all the time, but you can make it for anything you want. Instead of using hundreds of post its, just make one frame!
You need: A kleenex box, scissors, tape, paper, paint and a paintbrush.
What to do:
- Read all the instructions FIRST!
I worked hard on both my frame and this guide, so if you like it, please comment!
- Open up your kleenex box, just release the glue. If you don't have a kleenex box, just find some thin cardboard. Cut out a rectangle, that is big enough to hold all the kinds of activities that are important to you and their times. It also needs to have enough place for a little container to keep the papers in.
- Type (or write) all the names of the activities on little slips of paper. Also type up the times from 7AM to 10PM. Print them out and cut them out.
- Make a box big enough to hold all your papers. Tape it together.
- In you cardboard rectangle, you need to cut holes (If you are a kid, get you mom or dad to help you, because you need to use scissors to make holes, and you can easily hurt your fingers). Think about how many activities you really have time for in a day. Then, measure your pieces of paper for the activities. Lets say you have 3 activities you can do a day. Evenly space 3 of your papers on the cardboard, and trace around them. Next to them, trace the size of the times. Cut them out.
- Paint everything, just not the paper. Wait for it to dry, and then stick the box next to the holes in the cardboard.
- Turn the frame over. You need to put a little square, with all edges just a bit wider than your activities and times, behind the holes. Stick it over the holes, right in the middle. This way, your activities won't fall out.
- Cut out 4 long rectangles, and stick two of them together at the top, then stick both ends on the back. ( If you need help, look at the picture of the back)
- Now you are finished. Put your slips of paper in the box. Every morning, find the right slips of paper and their times, and stick them in the holes. Now you will never miss an important activity again!
---------- webkinz_forever added 87 Minutes and 34 Seconds later ----------
Anyone like this? I worked real hard!
---------- webkinz_forever added 160 Minutes and 20 Seconds later ----------
Anyone? I really hope someone would read it!
---------- webkinz_forever added 1261 Minutes and 44 Seconds later ----------
Would someone comment?? Just one person?
Last edited by webkinz_forever; 02-11-2008 at 07:36 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
| || |