Rare times in local KT. Place your mouse over times and items for time conversions and info.
Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.
You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!
If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
1. On youtube or other places on the internet where there are games, people say "If you want these things...", "If you want a lot of money..." or other things, they say to just give them your username or password, don't! Those are fake and they take people's accounts, change their password, and keep taking advantage of people and their items!
2. If someone e-mails you saying they are the staff in some website saying they need your password or username, read the rules to see if they have a policy on e-mails or such.
3. Make your password difficult to guess, something that only you know, for example "purple" wouldn't be the best password because some one could guess it, try putting numbers in your password so it is harder to guess, such as "pineapplelovergirl13452" (sorry for the randomness, its an example) or something else that makes it much safer.
4. Don't ever tell your password to ANYONE, you can't trust some friend's sometimes, and you can tell only if it is your closest and most loyal friend, or a family member who is not a blabbermouth.
5. Keep your pet codes safe, somewhere you doubt anyone will look is a good spot, on your desk where it is clearly visible is a no-no. A better place would be a secret compartment that only you knows about.
6. Don't fall for the people who "sell" accounts, once you buy it, and put your stuff in it, the other person will change their password, and keep your items.
7. Occasionally sort through your Kinzphone to see if a hacker added their name to your phone, take off anyone you don't know.
8. If you log on and someone you don't know for example "blueberry454" sent a friend request and the only people you know are "lollipop00", "Mary_Mary", and "SamanthaMantha121", block the person and immediately change your password, it could be a hacker.
9. Change your password sometimes just in case.
10. Don't download some cheat engines or such, some have things that can find out your passwords and personal information.
A tip from Super Kinz: Here is another one! If your friend says "Tell me your password of I am not your friend anymore!" Have a password that is really long that you remember like "luckywantstotakeovertheworld" but just spell it really fast!
A tip from Zippygirl12345 If you have a good memory, then choose a password that's VERY random like 39GJ0285J. That way no one will ever guess. But only if you have a VERY good memory, or else you might forget it yourself!
A tip from Lea: Write down your password if you have a bad memory, and hide it with your secret codes; someplace where no one will ever look, like your underwear drawer, or in your school supplies binder/trapper!
Last edited by gamegirl808; 07-28-2008 at 04:06 PM..
Re: 10 tips to keeping you and your accounts safe.
Great tips! Here is another one! If your friend says "Tell me your password of I am not your friend anymore!" Have a password that is really long that you remember like "luckywantstotakeovertheworld" but just spell it really fast!
WebkinzInsider.Com is not an official site of, sponsored by, nor affiliated with Ganz, Inc, Webkinz, Lil'Kinz, or Kinzville Newz and all character names, logos, and images are trademarks owned by Ganz, Inc.