| 03-24-2008, 08:58 AM || #1 |
| | 10 tips about opening a siggy shop
1. Give it a good title. Such as, "DancingKitty's siggys! Awesome siggys! I can do anything! Only takes a half an hour to do! Get ur siggys here!!!"
2. DON'T use glitterfy. It may be easier and faster, but your costumers don't want the glitterfy sign on it!
3. Don't lie to ur costumers. If you say you can do slideshows, but really can't, then people might be asking you to make a slideshow. And onetruemedia may do slideshows, but for youtube and my.space. Not for siggys!
4. Give your costumers some examples. So they know what your siggys look like.
5. Get partners.PM your friends, or ay on your shop, "jobs available!" You never know when you'll be busy!
6. Be fair. Say the first person that replied wendy, asking for a hard work siggy (where it won;'t take a little while to do). Then Cows4you replied asking for a easier siggy (will just take a little while to make). Dont say, "I am going to do cows4you's siggy first wendy!" Work on both st the same time. (I am just saying random usernames)
7. Don't change someones request. If they ask for a blinking animation, but you can't do the blinking animation, don't change to another animation. Tell the requester to pick a different animation.
8. Tell the truth. If you say to a requester, "ok. It will be done tomorrow" get it done tomorrow. If you know it won't be doneq for a while, tell the requester.
9. Don't let anyone steal the code. PM the member the code, so no one can steal.
10. Ask the requester if she wants the code from a specific place. Like photobucket or tinypic.
11. Double check the code. Make sure you didn't put in the website code, or miss any letters.
12. Use this "dictionary" below:
collage- a bunch of pictures next to each other in a siggy. All follow a theme.
requester- The person who wants a siggy.
IMG code- The code that the requester puts in her siggy. The siggy will replsace the code.
animation- the movement of the siggy. No, not like moving in a circle. An example of qan animation is blinking, or fading.
| || |