| 09-18-2011, 10:18 AM || #1 |
Join Date: Jun 2010
| | ●ßackgroud Guide ● How To Make A Background ●
Ever see on peoples profiles awesome borders and pictures and different fonts? Don't know how to do that? Then just follow this guide:
1. Go to your profile and make a album.Upload a picture, try and use a picture that doesn't have a border. Select a picture. Click OPEN then UPLOAD PICTURES. Then it will ask you to name your picture, name it anything you want then click SAVE CHANGES.
2. Once you see the picture in the album click on EDIT ALBUM.
3. There will be 3 options you can chose, select PROFILE.
4. Now go to your profile. Click on CUSTOMIZE PROFILE.
5. The first thing you will see is a box. You can change font, colour of text, or border. To select your picture like on the tiny snap shot button. A box of pictures will come up, selcet the one you want as your main background.
6. There will other boxes that you can edit and add pictures too.
7. You will then be able to see how your background looks, then you can edit it from there.
If you have any questions, please ask! Hope this helped!
| || |