Rare times in local KT. Place your mouse over times and items for time conversions and info.
Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.
You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!
If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Okay, I will update this a lot, since I won't have all the information here at once. I know there is tons of guides out here, but that is the good news you can find the one that helps and makes sense to you the best then. Have fun!
2. get a color of your image that will look good with it
3. use the pencil tool (set it at how you would like you line to look)
4. next click on one of the corners you are going to have for your line then you press shift key on your keyboard and move the line so it is straight (up or over) to the other side and then you left click
5. repeat step 4 for the other line
6. get a different brush and adjust it to fit in the middle and then click and make a pattern with it
Thanks, I am not done and probably will keep adding things, but I am on a different computer and this one doesn't have GIMP so it might be a few days and hopefully my computer still works and is fixed (it has a overheating and heats too fast problem).
WebkinzInsider.Com is not an official site of, sponsored by, nor affiliated with Ganz, Inc, Webkinz, Lil'Kinz, or Kinzville Newz and all character names, logos, and images are trademarks owned by Ganz, Inc.