Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Guides & How-tos

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-11-2010, 12:07 PM   #1
pee queen
Webkinz :)

webkinzro is an unparalleled talent
webkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talent

Arrow ••-How to make Peppermint nails, at home!-••

Any colors of nail polish will work but black!!!
UPDATE:Glittery nail polish messes up!
Sick of going to get your nails done?Want Peppermint nails without the huge price of going to get them done?

What you'll need Blue is the most Needed!
1.A bunch of nail polish remover
2.Q-tip
3.Red Nail Polish
4.White Nail Polish
5.A cup
6.Water
7.Extra Time
8.A napkin
9.A tooth pick

How to make the Peppermint nails
1.Paint your nails White and wait to dry.
2.Grab your cup and water fill the cup up with water.
3.Put white and Red Nail Polish in the water.
4.Take the tooth pic and stir the nail polish with it.
5.Stick one of your nails in the water/nail polish mixture.
6.Hold in there for a few seconds.
7.Take out very very easily.
8.Take another Q-tip and then polish remover dip the Q-tip in nail Polish Remover and wipe away the extra red and white nail polish from your finger but not from the nail

If it doesn't work the first time don't worry,it took me a few tries .

Put a lot of nail polish in the cup of water or else it won't come out right! (thanks Icic for suggesting I put this in here!)

It saves you money and time.,and it will look like you went and had your nails done.

*Tested by me,Everybody loved them,People thought that I had them done.They turned out great.*

you can do it with any color but black,the black will overcome the white and you'll have just a black nail.Keep white in the mixture to give it the effect to look good,other colors don't blind right.Like red and green,that wouldn't turn out right they wouldn't blind right.

Hope you love your new nails!

--webkinzro

Last edited by webkinzro; 04-24-2010 at 09:21 PM..
webkinzro is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-14-2010, 04:38 AM   #2
ants a

xsnowice is a glorious beacon of lightxsnowice is a glorious beacon of lightxsnowice is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: ••-How to make Peppermint nails, at home!-••

Thank you for telling us
xsnowice is offline Female
Old 04-14-2010, 03:54 PM   #3
pee queen

webkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talent

your welcome!I had another thread like this which got 93 post then it stopped and it closed.
Old 04-20-2010, 01:08 PM   #4
oW, look I'm
Gifted

dizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talent

I seen a thread like this before and I would love to see a picture of the nails when they are done
dizzydessi is offline Female
Old 04-20-2010, 07:55 PM   #5
pee queen

that was my thread
Old 04-24-2010, 08:45 PM   #6
Call me Kailey(:

Icic has a reputation beyond reputeIcic has a reputation beyond reputeIcic has a reputation beyond reputeIcic has a reputation beyond reputeIcic has a reputation beyond repute

I tried this and it looked so cool!! Also, you might need to put in a lot of polish to the water, otherwise it just looks like a light version of what the color was, not all marble-y like it should be
Icic is offline Female
Old 04-24-2010, 09:22 PM   #7
pee queen

Smile Re: ••-How to make Peppermint nails, at home!-••

View Post Originally Posted by Icic
I tried this and it looked so cool!! Also, you might need to put in a lot of polish to the water, otherwise it just looks like a light version of what the color was, not all marble-y like it should be
thanks!I added this and gave you credit!
Old 04-25-2010, 10:08 AM   #8
Call me Kailey(:

Icic has a reputation beyond reputeIcic has a reputation beyond reputeIcic has a reputation beyond reputeIcic has a reputation beyond reputeIcic has a reputation beyond repute

Aww, thanks. I showed my mom and she thought it was ugly so I had to remove it :/ I dont think I did it right then, lol half the time my finger looked better than the nail itself
Icic is offline Female
Old 04-25-2010, 10:29 AM   #9
pee queen

View Post Originally Posted by Icic
Aww, thanks. I showed my mom and she thought it was ugly so I had to remove it :/ I dont think I did it right then, lol half the time my finger looked better than the nail itself
yeah,sometimes that happens
Old 04-25-2010, 03:45 PM   #10

daddylilangel will become famous soon enough

HELP!!!!!! i did then but didn't turn out right instead all of the nail polish i had in the vup i accidently poured it all over my hands and now my hands are peppermint instead of my nails!!!!!! HELP!!!!
daddylilangel is offline Female
Closed