Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Guides & How-tos

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-14-2012, 03:28 PM   #11
megan daisy.
Webkinz :)

CityCat is the cats pajamas!CityCat is the cats pajamas!CityCat is the cats pajamas!CityCat is the cats pajamas!CityCat is the cats pajamas!CityCat is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: •{[Hair Care 101]}• All of your hair problems, solved here!

What a neat guide! Nice work, Amy. (:
CityCat is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-14-2012, 04:10 PM   #12
HEY YOU
Gifted

1212blue is a champion of all things1212blue is a champion of all things1212blue is a champion of all things
1212blue is a champion of all things1212blue is a champion of all things1212blue is a champion of all things1212blue is a champion of all things1212blue is a champion of all things1212blue is a champion of all things1212blue is a champion of all things1212blue is a champion of all things1212blue is a champion of all things1212blue is a champion of all things1212blue is a champion of all things

Ooh finally a hair thread!
I enjoyed reading your thread. I'll have to try some of them.
For my hair I have curly & really thick hair. I finally learned how to work with my hair instead of fighting my hair with the flat-iron. I remember a while ago I got make fun of my hair because it was curly and puffy, (almost every girl in my school straightens their hair) so that's when I started to flat-iron it. But now I say: hey who am I trying to impress with my hair? No one really cares / pays attention. It's kinda funny because I get more complements for my curly hair than it was straight. Since it's warmer now I do not blow dry my hair I let it air dry with the most amazing product I found that works with my hair. (Trust me, you should see how many hair products I have that different hair salons suggested to me. I have a shelf full of reject hair product, after I while I say hmm why didn't this product work? So then I try it out and realize how it didn't help with the curl or frizz at all. It made it worse. ) I know that some hair products are bad.... But it's a step up for my because I'm no longer using heat to my hair. I can ramble on about all my hair stories I have to tell, but I think I'll save that for a later post.
I will be checking every now and then to share some of my hair stories.
Thanks Amy for another amazing thread!
1212blue is offline Female
Old 04-14-2012, 05:00 PM   #13
ould you?
Gift Guru

Amygirl8 has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by CityCat
What a neat guide! Nice work, Amy. (:
Thanks!
View Post Originally Posted by 1212blue
Ooh finally a hair thread!
I enjoyed reading your thread. I'll have to try some of them.
For my hair I have curly & really thick hair. I finally learned how to work with my hair instead of fighting my hair with the flat-iron. I remember a while ago I got make fun of my hair because it was curly and puffy, (almost every girl in my school straightens their hair) so that's when I started to flat-iron it. But now I say: hey who am I trying to impress with my hair? No one really cares / pays attention. It's kinda funny because I get more complements for my curly hair than it was straight. Since it's warmer now I do not blow dry my hair I let it air dry with the most amazing product I found that works with my hair. (Trust me, you should see how many hair products I have that different hair salons suggested to me. I have a shelf full of reject hair product, after I while I say hmm why didn't this product work? So then I try it out and realize how it didn't help with the curl or frizz at all. It made it worse. ) I know that some hair products are bad.... But it's a step up for my because I'm no longer using heat to my hair. I can ramble on about all my hair stories I have to tell, but I think I'll save that for a later post.
I will be checking every now and then to share some of my hair stories.
Thanks Amy for another amazing thread!
Yep, winning the battle if the first thing!
So many people would kill for thick, curly hair, and sometime we all just want something we don't have.
I personally love the look of messy braids- they go nicely with the bohemian look that's so popular nowadays
You've inspired me to put out a new hairdo
Amygirl8 is offline Female
Old 04-16-2012, 06:03 PM   #14

tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.
tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.

Wow! I have been wanting some hair tips, and yours are just perfect!
tarabella9 is offline Female
Old 04-16-2012, 06:05 PM   #15
ould you?
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by tarabella9
Wow! I have been wanting some hair tips, and yours are just perfect!
Thanks! I'm glad that they'll be of use to you
Old 04-16-2012, 06:06 PM   #16
Ink
¡ʎʞuI ɯI ¡ıH

Ink is not just visiting!Ink is not just visiting!Ink is not just visiting!Ink is not just visiting!Ink is not just visiting!Ink is not just visiting!Ink is not just visiting!Ink is not just visiting!Ink is not just visiting!Ink is not just visiting!Ink is not just visiting!

Glad you got your thread! It's a good thing you were able to move it.
Ink is offline Female
Old 04-16-2012, 06:09 PM   #17
ould you?
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by Ink
Glad you got your thread! It's a good thing you were able to move it.
Thanks, haha
I'll have a lot of fun with it
Old 04-16-2012, 06:09 PM   #18

mitfy has disabled reputation

WOAH! i love this guide! I'll definitely be coming back
mitfy is offline Female
Old 04-16-2012, 06:21 PM   #19

kittyangel899 rules the roostkittyangel899 rules the roostkittyangel899 rules the roostkittyangel899 rules the roostkittyangel899 rules the roostkittyangel899 rules the roostkittyangel899 rules the roostkittyangel899 rules the roostkittyangel899 rules the roostkittyangel899 rules the roostkittyangel899 rules the roostkittyangel899 rules the roost

Thank you so much! I love your tips! Are you a hairdresser?
kittyangel899 is offline Female
Old 04-16-2012, 06:30 PM   #20
ould you?
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by mitfy
WOAH! i love this guide! I'll definitely be coming back
I'm glad to hear that!
View Post Originally Posted by kittyangel899
Thank you so much! I love your tips! Are you a hairdresser?
No prob, and thanks And nope, I'm not a hairdresser This is just stuff I've collected loosely researching the topic
Closed

Tags
avid wntmer, may wuvs amy