Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Guides & How-tos

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-27-2007, 07:27 PM   #1
waderules

Default ~GUIDE ON HOW TO GET A GLITTERFUL PICTURE AND HOW TO MAKE IT!~*~ With pictures!

Ok this guide will show you how to add glitter to your image and then use it as your avatar or signature picture!

Part One~How to add glitter to your image~

To start off, go to paint with an image you want to add glitter to. Put it on paint and then click file on the top bar. Go down to save as and click that. Type in what you want as the file. Then, on the bottom, chose JPG or BMP as the file type. It does NOT work without one of those two file types.

picture1.GIF

Moving right along, go to this website- http://www.glitterfy.com/upload.php. Follow the steps in this picture. if for some reason the picture doesn't come up, first click browse. then find your picture and click it. Next, click open. the pop up will close and then click upload.

picture2.GIF

After that, you should be at this screen in the picture.

picture3.GIF

On the top of the website, there will be glitter animations. There will also be circles next to the picture. When you find the glitter animation you like, click the circle next to it.

If you want to add words to the picture, read the blue words. if not, skip the blue words.

To add words, click the big typing area where it says, "Drag This." Delete that and then type in what you want your image to say. Then on the right above your image, it will say your words. Drag them onto your picture. There will be a dotted line box around your image. Inside that box is what your image is. So, if you words are to big, make them smaller by changing the siza of them. Drag the words into the part of the image you want.

*note,* the bottom right says glitterfy.com so don't put the words there.

Next, click, "Generate Glitter Graphic!" Another internet should pop up with your image in the middle. Right click on that and image and click save as. then type in what you want to save it as.

Part Two and Three~ How to add the image to your signature or avatar
In green, its to put in avatar, in purple to put in signature. Black is both.

To put it as your siggy or avatar, go to webkinzinsider.com/forum. Go up to UserCp on the top of the page and click the arrow next to it like in this picture.

picture4.GIF

When you click the arrow, a bar will come up. Click Edit Signature or Edit Avatar.

First, I will show how to add the image to your avatar. Scroll all the way down that page and then click browse. Find your image in the bar that pops up and then click open. Then click save changes. That is how to put it in your avatar!

Next, i will show you how to put it in your signature. This is more confusing then putting in your avatar. Scroll up to USER CP and then click the arrow. Click Edit Signature.

picture4.GIF

Next, scroll down and click browse. Click the image and then click open. Do NOT go right to clicking save changes, You have to scroll up a little to where it shows the picture of the image. Above where you type in your signature message, click where you want the image to go. then go back to the image and click insert Signature Picture. There will be a link that will look weird of the signature. After that, click save changes.

That is how to put it in your avatar and signature! Also, it is how to add glitter to your image!

if you need ANY more help with this, leave a message here or pm me!

I can also make you a glitter image if you can't figure it out yourself Pm me if you want me to do so.

Thank you,
Waderules

Last edited by waderules; 10-29-2007 at 06:35 PM..
Sponsored Links
Old 10-27-2007, 07:39 PM   #2
Gifted

bubblemonkey55 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: How to add glitter to your image and to add that image to your avatar and siggy! THREE PART GUIDE WITH PICTURES

WOW!! Thanks!!
bubblemonkey55 is offline Female
Old 10-27-2007, 07:40 PM   #3
waderules

Default Re: How to add glitter to your image and to add that image to your avatar and siggy! THREE PART GUIDE WITH PICTURES

your welcome Do you want to do it?
Old 10-28-2007, 07:29 PM   #4
ganzygirl101 is a
Gifted

ganzygirl101 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Want a picture with glitter? Want to use it in your avatar? Want to use it in your signature? Come here to find out how to make/do all of those!

THANKS ALOT!
Old 10-29-2007, 06:36 PM   #5
waderules

Default Re: ~GUIDE ON HOW TO GET A GLITTERFUL PICTURE AND HOW TO MAKE IT!~*~ With pictures!

your welcome ALOT!
Old 10-29-2007, 07:15 PM   #6
ganzygirl101 is a
Gifted

Default Re: ~GUIDE ON HOW TO GET A GLITTERFUL PICTURE AND HOW TO MAKE IT!~*~ With pictures!

ha ha!! (i got to change mine to halloween)
Old 10-29-2007, 07:18 PM   #7
waderules

your making a Haloween one?
Old 10-29-2007, 07:46 PM   #8
ganzygirl101 is a
Gifted

yes! i'll be finished in a sec!

---------- ganzygirl101 added 27 Minutes and 30 Seconds later ----------

grrrrrr!!!!! my computer's being stupid! I will do it tomorrow!

Last edited by ganzygirl101; 10-29-2007 at 07:46 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 10-29-2007, 07:57 PM   #9
claremarie
Gift Guru

peace_out is on a distinguished road

cool. nice info!
Old 10-29-2007, 07:58 PM   #10
waderules

your welcome for the "cool" info
Closed