Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Guides & How-tos

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-04-2008, 09:27 AM   #1
Amanda ♥

Default ~ Official Guide Of WebkinzInsider And Webkinz World ~

Official Guide of WebkinzInsider and Webkinz World

This is a guide to help everyone with their problems and questions on Webkinz World, and even on Webkinz Insider. With pictures, text, and guides, this guide has to be the most helpful!

INSIDE WEBKINZ WORLD:

Adoption Center
Once you pick up a new furry friend at a local gift shop, bring em' on into the Adoption Center. First, you type in the name you would like to name your new pet. Make sure it's the one you want, it can't be changed later. Then, choose your gender. Remember, choose carefully. Always look out for spelling errors when you type in the pet name, it cannot be changed. Make sure you type in your secret code correctly, or the servers will think you're wrong, and you're not adopting a real pet if you mess up several times.

Arcade
When you play in the arcade, you earn something called KinzCash, which is money. KinzCash allows you to buy items, food, rooms, and clothing for your pet. You can also rarely win trophies from games in the arcade, such as:

Booger Gets An A -
Click the image to open in full size.

Goobers Lab -

Operation Gumball -

Candy Bash 1 -

Candy Bash 2 -

Bounce n' Burst -

Polar Plunge -

Cash Cow -

Zacky's Quest -

Zingoz Bounce (Retired) -

Wacky Zingoz 600 (Retired) -

Zingoz Pop Gold -

Zingoz Pop Silver (Retired) -

Skater Kat (Retired) -

Go Go Googles -

Body Spritz & Lipgloss
Lipgloss and Body Sprays unlock parts of the Salon theme in Webkinz World, that you can use as furniture in your webkinz home. For every code you put in the code shop for body, you will get a salon theme bag. You get to pick out one item per bag that you want from the theme for your webkinz home. You need to first type in the correct code in the Code Shop, located in the Things To Do Menu.

Charm Forest
To unlock the Charm Forest, you will need atleast 1 charm from your local gift store, or now, from the eStore. 8 charms will give you access to the entire forest. That means, you can unlock anything in the forest when you collect all virtual forest charms in the same catagorey.

1st unlockable - 50 KC
2nd unlockable - 100 KC
3rd Unlockable - 250 KC
4th Unlockable - 500 KC
5th Unlockable - Charm Forest Flooring
6th Unlockable - Charm Forest Wallpaper
7th - Fairy Flower Topairy
8th - Charm Dining Set

Clubhouse
The Clubhouse is were you can meet your friends, and just chat! There are rooms such as the Bowling Room, Party Room, and my personal favorite, the Trading Room.
There are two clubhouse houses, such as the *NEW* KinzChat Plus, and regular KinzChat. KinzChat Plus is when you can say what you want to say, with out choosing from a list. As long as it's appropriate, they will allow it. I really think this would help greatly in the trading room, to tell them exactly what you want. KinzChat is a regular clubhouse room where you choose what you want to say off of lists. That way, you cannot say specificlly what you want to.

Code Shop
The Code Shop is where you typer in your codes for all the Webkinz accessories you get. After you type in the codes, your item/bag will appear in your dock. If you have a bag, such as a KinzStyle Bag, Salon Bag, or Wardrobe Box, you will need to go to your room to open it, and choose what item you want from the bag/box. After that, your new item will appear in your dock. Remember, only one item per bag/box.
Curio Shop
Arte Fact runs the Curio Shop in Webkinz World. In Arte's Shop, you occassionally might find items you haven't seen in the W-Shop before. Those are called rare items. You can find rare themes there, too, such as Ancient Civilizations, Medieval, Egyptian, and the Kooky Scientest theme. Also, Arte sometimes has W-Shop Sales in there. W-Shop items come into the Curio Shop, and he might give you a better price for the same item you can find in the W-Shop. Whenever you find a good bargain or a nice rare item, remember to leave Arte a tip!

The Gem Hunt is also located in the Curio Shop. If you would like to play the Gem Hunt, click on the Gem Hunt button a few buttons down from the 'Go Shopping' button. After you click, you will see that Arte always has a Gem of the Day. If you happen to find the Gem of the Day in the mines, you will get extra KinzCash! To start your hunt, press 'Start Hunting' located on the map on Arte's desk. Then, choose a mine. There's the Buried Bones mine, Flea Floater mine, Howling Horse mine, Muzzle Mouth mine, and the Barking Mad mine. After you choose which you want to hunt in, you are in the mines. Choose little rocks that you want to hit, and see what's inside. I reccomed more of the glittering stones in the mines. It might give you a better chance.

Dr. Quack's Clinic

Employment Office

Kinz Post

Kinzville Academy

Me and My Pets

My Page

My Room

Newspaper

Pet Of The Month

Tournament Arena

Trading Cards

Webkinz Day

Wish Factory

---------- Amanda ♥ added 852 Minutes and 32 Seconds later ----------

Bump. Does this help anyone?

Last edited by Amanda ♥; 08-04-2008 at 09:27 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Sponsored Links
Old 08-04-2008, 10:17 AM   #2
Gifted

webkinz is fun is the cats pajamas!webkinz is fun is the cats pajamas!webkinz is fun is the cats pajamas!webkinz is fun is the cats pajamas!webkinz is fun is the cats pajamas!webkinz is fun is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: ~ Official Guide Of WebkinzInsider And Webkinz World ~

great guide rep
webkinz is fun is offline Female
Old 08-04-2008, 11:32 AM   #3
Webkinz :)
Andykinz is cool as a bunny clownAndykinz is cool as a bunny clownAndykinz is cool as a bunny clownAndykinz is cool as a bunny clownAndykinz is cool as a bunny clownAndykinz is cool as a bunny clownAndykinz is cool as a bunny clownAndykinz is cool as a bunny clown

Please no bumping!!
Andykinz is offline Male
Old 08-04-2008, 05:31 PM   #4
Amanda ♥

I will update more later..

And okay, Andy..
Closed