Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Guides & How-tos

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-08-2009, 11:53 PM   #1
Webkinz :)
MileyCyrusFann is on a distinguished road

Default ~~How to make celeb 'blends' in MS Paint~~Used to make siggys!~~

Have you ever wanted to blend images, but you could never get a pro program? Well now you don't need to buy a program! I am going to show you how to make a blend in MS Paint. It may not be as good as one made in Photoshop, but its still awesome (:

To understand this guide, you will need to be able to know how to use MS Paint.
I might make a guide about that later (:

Step One. Find your images
First you need to find two to three images of the celeb that your going to use. Images that will work are photo shoot pictures. They should almost have the same background color.

Here are the pictures that I will be using-
Click the image to open in full size.

Step Two. Put together
Now you will need to drag the images together. All you have to do is click the tool, crop one of the pictures, and move it over by the next one.

Step Three. Blend the colors
Right now, your images might not look right next to each other. To fix this, you need to blend the colors together. First click on the eye drop tool (Click the image to open in full size.). Click on one of the backgrounds. Now click on the paintbrush (Click the image to open in full size.) tool. Color a little bit of the other background. Continue to do that until it looks right.

Step Four. Edit
Now it's time to edit (: Add images using the paintbrush, and add text using the A (Click the image to open in full size.) tool.

Step Five
. Your finished
Now you just have to upload your picture to an image hosting website, and you're finished (:

If you have any questions, just post them on this thread. Hope I helped.

MileyCyrusFann is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-09-2009, 10:30 PM   #2
Gifted

luvzingoz has a reputation beyond reputeluvzingoz has a reputation beyond reputeluvzingoz has a reputation beyond reputeluvzingoz has a reputation beyond reputeluvzingoz has a reputation beyond reputeluvzingoz has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: ~~How to make celeb 'blends' in MS Paint~~Used to make siggys!~~

This is a great guide! I have always wanted to make one and now I know how! Thank you
Old 04-10-2009, 01:19 PM   #3

i_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talent

Default Re: ~~How to make celeb 'blends' in MS Paint~~Used to make siggys!~~

great guide, very helpful
i_like_pie is offline Female
Closed