Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Guides & How-tos

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-28-2009, 03:19 PM   #1
Gifted

MegMeg is a creator of wonder
MegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonder

Talking ~~How to beat the hunger crisis~~Do's and Don'ts! Feel free to add to!!!!

Here are a list of dos & don'ts

Do's
  1. Do your daily activites: Why-you get FREE food for your pet
  2. Play Arcade Games--you get KC for food and your pet's hapiness raises
  3. If there is food in your dock only feed your pet the following: white rice, recipe foods, birthday cakes, their PSF, spaghetti, and salad. These will raise their health good(but don't go out buying these, that will waste money because they are expensive).
  4. Try to get food off of the wheels
  5. Remember, a playing or trivia answering Webkinz is a happy webkinz
  6. Keep your pet's health around 40-70 so they don't get sick and you have to BUY medicine from Dr. Quack -Pubob03 and 2222r
  7. Do the survery-montanarose9
Don'ts
  1. Go buying food, the health will come back
  2. Buy a Spa ticket, they are getting very expensive
  3. Spend more than 100 KC on food
  4. Take your pet to Dr. Quack (unless they have the actual bag on their head and thermometer in their mouth), he is no help and will just say your pet is tired.
Hope I helped.

Feel Free to add more to my list!

Last edited by MegMeg; 03-02-2009 at 11:02 PM..
Sponsored Links
Old 02-28-2009, 03:23 PM   #2
2222r
Gifted

2222r is the cats pajamas!2222r is the cats pajamas!2222r is the cats pajamas!2222r is the cats pajamas!2222r is the cats pajamas!2222r is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: ~~How to beat the hunger crisis~~Do's and Don'ts! Feel free to add to!!!!

I feed mine cus they might get sick. So keep them above 70.
2222r is offline Female
Old 02-28-2009, 03:24 PM   #3
Gifted

MegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonder

Default Re: ~~How to beat the hunger crisis~~Do's and Don'ts! Feel free to add to!!!!

actually 2222r that's a nice idea to keep it at 70, because then they won't get sick, and you don't have to waste money on food after that since Ganz will eventuslly fix the glitch
Old 02-28-2009, 04:28 PM   #4
yeah boy
Gifted

pinkypie567 rocks our collective sockspinkypie567 rocks our collective sockspinkypie567 rocks our collective sockspinkypie567 rocks our collective sockspinkypie567 rocks our collective sockspinkypie567 rocks our collective sockspinkypie567 rocks our collective sockspinkypie567 rocks our collective sockspinkypie567 rocks our collective socks

its not a glitch... its a new thing in WW it will stay forever
pinkypie567 is offline Female
Old 02-28-2009, 05:13 PM   #5
and lovin' it!
Gift Guru

Pubob03 is a splendid one to beholdPubob03 is a splendid one to beholdPubob03 is a splendid one to beholdPubob03 is a splendid one to behold

My Chihuahua's at 42 right now. THere's no need to feed it as long as it's not sick. If you keep health/happiness up even it it's hungry it'll be OK for a while unless it gets really low.
Pubob03 is offline Female
Old 03-01-2009, 12:15 PM   #6
Webkinz :)

8lblaurenlb8 is on a distinguished road

Yes, Do buy a spa ticket! Do the one you don't get to do anything. My mom did it when her pets were really low and then they all went straight up to 100!

---------- 8lblaurenlb8 added 0 Minutes and 36 Seconds later ----------

on everything!

Last edited by 8lblaurenlb8; 03-01-2009 at 12:15 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
8lblaurenlb8 is offline Female
Old 03-01-2009, 12:19 PM   #7
montanarose9

Also, doing the survey helps.
Old 03-01-2009, 12:20 PM   #8
RAWR
Webkinz :)

lepordlizard is a splendid one to beholdlepordlizard is a splendid one to beholdlepordlizard is a splendid one to beholdlepordlizard is a splendid one to behold

View Post Originally Posted by 8lblaurenlb8
Yes, Do buy a spa ticket! Do the one you don't get to do anything. My mom did it when her pets were really low and then they all went straight up to 100!

---------- 8lblaurenlb8 added 0 Minutes and 36 Seconds later ----------

on everything!
But the problem is my spa ticket cost 1004 kinzcash!
lepordlizard is offline Female
Old 03-02-2009, 11:03 PM   #9
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by pinkypie567
its not a glitch... its a new thing in WW it will stay forever
for the answering machine. At first, I was told by the CS rep that everytime we log on, the points will drop 5 points each, which will force us to feed them. But then I told her that my account was fine, my kids' accounts weren't. At that point, she went into all of our accounts and saw that first-hand. And then I also asked why, if they go down when you sign on, why my kids' accounts had dropped when they hadn't signed on in two weeks. She had no idea and had to speak with a supervisor and asked to call me back.

So she called me back and told me that "it's a bug" and there will be an update in the Kinzville [COLOR=#33aa33! important][COLOR=#33aa33! important]News[/COLOR] regarding the subject tomorrow. I asked her if our levels would be restored and she didn't know, but said it should have that info in the Kinzville News update. So, that's all I got, but was glad to hear it was a bug and not a permanent feature. And all we can do is wait to see if there really is a News update.[/COLOR]

actually, according to the front page of WI, it is a bug that they are trying to fix..

And actually the spa for some is not worth it. I have 60,000KC and 70 pets, and it would cost 11,000 KC for all my pets to go to the spa.

P.S. Do your "I love my Webkinz" for money AND food!

---------- MegMeg added 7 Minutes and 26 Seconds later ----------

ok, now for all of you that have helped I have set up your WI name by the tip.

Last edited by MegMeg; 03-02-2009 at 11:03 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Closed