| 08-08-2009, 03:15 AM || #1 |
Call me Liz
Join Date: Jul 2009
| | :~~:TONS of How To's and Guides! :~~: >< Includes How to pick the right shop >< How to make your story Popular >< and more!
How To's And Guides!
~How to pick the right Avatar and Signature Shop
~How to make your story popular
How to pick the right Avatar and Signature Shop:
1.First, start out by thinking what you want to order. Is it specific or are you just looking and finding something you like?
~Look at the title. Does it say what you are looking for?
~Is there examples of what you want so you know for sure its what you want?
~Do the customers look happy?
~Have the customers replaced their previous avatar or signature with the one they ordered?
~Look at the title. Does the shop have a lot to choose from?
~Is there examples so you know what you are thinking about ordering?
~Are there forms to guide you through ordering?
~Does that particular item seem popular?
2. Now, find the right shop. Is it popular and do the customers seem happy with what they got?
3. Look. You can see the dates when things were posted. If you see when something was ordered and that item was given, did the owner or employees seem to work fast?
4. If you don't like what you got, order from a different shop and let the owner know.
How to make your story Popular:
1. Advertise the story in your avatar and signature
~Add links or if possible, a summary of the story.
2. Make the story good and keep readers waiting in excitement.
~Make the chapters short, and make them end in a way where you have to read the next chapter to solve something like "She slowly walked up to the bushes, to see what was there. She knelt down, parted the leaves, and gasped. To be Continued" so the readers are left waiting for the next chapter.
~Add one chapter daily, and if you are unable to one day, create two the day after. Make sure the readers aren't waiting a month before the next chapter comes, yet don't leave them checking every hour because then your story will end faster and last less time.
3. Take in the readers ideas to see if they could be used in the story any way possible.
~If someone asks for a bit more action in a girly high school story, create an argument or possibly a sudden drama. Make it fit into the story in some way.
4. You can't please everyone.
~Don't worry if someone didn't like your story. Someone is bound to eventually. And if you can't add every little idea to the story, don't. You will end up pleasing no one because your story will seem clustered with sudden drama then a sleepover then a fight then a runaway. It will just make the readers feel overwhelmed.
| || |